Help me fix my EGT issues

ColoradoMO

Reaction score
I bought the truck with just a super chips, I've every single other mod myself. I've hooked up my air compressor to the intake and pumped her up, sprayed soapy water on the boots, intake manifold etc, nada, no bubbling. Have the international bellowed pipes, no leaks I've checked, low smoke output. Gauges are the auto meter C2 which use the stepper motor movement. I believe it to be accurate. The water injection, was just a aem kit one size fits all type of deal. I don't think it ever worked. I MAY have left one of those blue shop towel paper towels in the intake once because I pulled the intake pipe once and found similar looking fibers in the internal ring thing by the impeller of the turbo. Ohhhh and forgot to add the T500 to my Sig
you

You stated you "MAY" have left a blue shop towel in the intake? Guaranteed you have blockages in you intercooler. Time for a new one or get it flushed

Jomax

Reaction score
Im not sure if you overlooked it or whatever but Peters truck is rockin a 6ish inch lift and 37s as well. So he is pretty high on the drag coefficient side of things.

It's just hot dry heat here. Both trucks I have do this, the 6.0 IC in the dually didn't change it much.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online