How fast is 350-400whp OBS auto?

HairyPalmer

Reaction score
On the contrary, I can't tell you how many people thanked me weekly for setting them straight over there. And if you know the WHOLE story of my banishment, you'd know not only do I not give a **** about being politically correct, but one of the mods followed me to another forum where he isn't a mod and we had it out again, and since he couldn't do anything n the other forum, he booted me ffrom the org.

The baddest brm according to who, YOU? I've had every ounce and millimeter of my alh torn n and built up, and am dropping some more change into it this summer. Ya gotta be careful of those VW motors with some nozzles though!!

Thanks for your input Dave.

Dave is only one man I'm referring to, your right. There's lots of other 400hp 7.3 out there w/ limited parts.

I'm on my phone and its a pita looking @ sigs etc, I haven't seen any indication of transmission.

I was banned because a hot head mod called me a liar and to stop posting, I posted a direct quote from the owner of Beans shop and he got reeeeeal mad.

Bitch please, not according to me. you have no clue who I am on the TDI forums. you got banned cause you spread ****! My pic is the same on every forum..... YOU figure it out

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Bitch please, not according to me. you have no clue who I am on the TDI forums. you got banned cause you spread ****! My pic is the same on every forum..... YOU figure it out

Wait, are you implying for me to rely on google to prove you've got the baddest tdi?

No, I will not "figure it out" because I don't give a rats cock about you or your brm.

old man dave

Reaction score
I also had a Banks intercooler, downpipe and 3.5" tailpipe, gutted EPBV, JServo IDM and about every tuneup squeeze I ever heard about on the forums and the old 2003 chip was the best out there at the time (he's now PHP).

PowerStrokeHelp, my main man!!!!!

The only traction problem now is getting around to installing the engine.....:lame:

Last edited:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Face it. You have no proof. Plenty of people have given you proof as to why your truck wouldn't be anywhere near that level, but you just seem to ignore it. Why don't you go dyno your truck or throw it on the track, and report back?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
85 305 I hope you can get the track times you want, post up your progress as ya go. The only reason I switched to Jake at Irate's system from my stock obs is because my fuel pressure fell on its face with the stock pump. This was with 225/100 sure flows though, my buddy bryan just dynoed his OBS at 325 with a stock pump and his did the same with 200cc with stock nozzles.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I also had a Banks intercooler, downpipe and 3.5" tailpipe, gutted EPBV, JServo IDM and about every tuneup squeeze I ever heard about on the forums and the old 2003 chip was the best out there at the time (he's now PHP).

PowerStrokeHelp, my main man!!!!!

The only traction problem now is getting around to installing the engine.....:lame:

Good to know. I'm sure some modern engine tuning and even better, modern tranny tuning would help a TON with power/1-4mile runs.

Face it. You have no proof. Plenty of people have given you proof as to why your truck wouldn't be anywhere near that level, but you just seem to ignore it. Why don't you go dyno your truck or throw it on the track, and report back?

Lol. That's a joke right?

Ya I get it... Guy right above you says he made 400rwhp with injectors, then the next post is you saying I have no proof. I've been rick-rolled.. Jokes on me

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
OK - people - you can check your other forum drama at the door otherwise I'LL give you the boot for being a whiny bitch. I don't have the time to go back through this thread and see where it went awry and frankly I don't care - I'm not your baby sitter.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'm on my phone and its a pita looking @ sigs etc, I haven't seen any indication of transmission.

:lame: Your argument is invalid. The answer was NOT in his sig but in his post!! LOL LOL

Shows how little you know and understand about these vehicles.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Lol. That's a joke right?

Ya I get it... Guy right above you says he made 400rwhp with injectors, then the next post is you saying I have no proof. I've been rick-rolled.. Jokes on me

I don't see a dyno sheet anywhere. The only proof you have is his word. That's it. One guys word doesn't determine what every truck will dyno. In fact, even with a dyno sheet, it still doesn't prove what your truck will run. Many other people have commented in here with their experiences, and you just choose to ignore it. I don't understand. And did he have a fuel pressure and ICP gauge on the truck? For all you know, the truck's fuel pressure and ICP were hitting rock bottom during the dyno runs.

And also, he said his track time was a 14.50. There's your answer to your OP! Happy now? And FYI, that puts the HP at around 350. He also had a few extra mods that could have contributed, as stated in the post above.

old man dave

Reaction score
Gee, last I checked, its kind of hard to figure hp without knowing the weight of a vehicle. What with a rear bumper winch, camper shell, front pushbar and fuel load , I'm a little heavier than a typical stripped OBS. Besides, you don't like the power readings of a DynoJet 248, Chuckie's favorite? Its the load dynos that give the phony readings.

Besides. my dyno results are posted @ http://www dynotuning.com 2006 winter dyno. 408 hp after the fuel pump install. ICP was 2800psi using AE, fuel pressure drop with stock pump was about 3-4 psi, almost zero with Bean's SD pump fuel system. I'm Dave Murakami, second entry from the top.

I dynoed my truck all over Northern California, anyone who's seen my truck has remembered it since its a sleeper.

Last edited:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Gee, last I checked, its kind of hard to figure hp without knowing the weight of a vehicle. What with a rear bumper winch, camper shell, front pushbar and fuel load , I'm a little heavier than a typical stripped OBS. Besides, you don't like the power readings of a DynoJet 248, Chuckie's favorite? Its the load dynos that give the phony readings.

I typed in 6500, as I see them weighing in at anywhere from 5800-7000.

Even that didn't seem right though, because I've seen 6.0's with 400HP in the 13's and weighing in at 7500+. Any chance you have a dyno sheet?

Anyways, I'm not really doubting your truck, I'm just saying your results are not typical. The OP is very selective on what information he likes to use. He seems to ignore any proof that he doesn't like.

old man dave

Reaction score
I also had a 17*hpop to maintain the 2800psi all the way. It seems that you also missed that I said I used the stock muffler, which amazed everyone who saw it.
www.dynotuning.com This is the link to the dyno shop that works. You IDEs just kill me.......With full fuel load, my truck weighs in at about 7900#. Back in 2003, stuff was very expensive compared to nowadays, it took me $10K to get there....

Last edited:

old man dave

Reaction score
You have to click on the hp number and then the graph comes up. Also click on events to bring up 2006 results.

Last edited:

marine5811

Reaction score
Would somebody please go find 85_305 in the real world and smash his computer? And his phone? And his friends' phones? And take his library card? And then kick him in the nuts? Please?

So sick of this big mouth punk runnin' his suck all over the internet.

Get it through your dome, son. You have a big mouth. Your big mouth gets you in trouble. Keep yourself quiet and try to learn something for a change.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
OK - people - you can check your other forum drama at the door otherwise I'LL give you the boot for being a whiny bitch. I don't have the time to go back through this thread and see where it went awry and frankly I don't care - I'm not your baby sitter.

thank you.

:lame: Your argument is invalid. The answer was NOT in his sig but in his post!! LOL LOL

Shows how little you know and understand about these vehicles.

Like I said, was posting from a blackberry and its a PITA sifting thru all the pages. BTS, I see it now. Whoopdy doo I missed that the first time around :rolleyes:

And also, he said his track time was a 14.50. There's your answer to your OP! Happy now? And FYI, that puts the HP at around 350. He also had a few extra mods that could have contributed, as stated in the post above.

yes I am, since he was one of very few that could actually answer my question.

Besides. my dyno results are posted @ http://www dynotuning.com 2006 winter dyno. 408 hp after the fuel pump install. ICP was 2800psi using AE, fuel pressure drop with stock pump was about 3-4 psi, almost zero with Bean's SD pump fuel system. I'm Dave Murakami, second entry from the top.

I dynoed my truck all over Northern California, anyone who's seen my truck has remembered it since its a sleeper.

Excellent info, thank you.

Anyways, I'm not really doubting your truck, I'm just saying your results are not typical. The OP is very selective on what information he likes to use. He seems to ignore any proof that he doesn't like.

Yes you are, and so is everybody else.

Would somebody please go find 85_305 in the real world and smash his computer? And his phone? And his friends' phones? And take his library card? And then kick him in the nuts? Please?

So sick of this big mouth punk runnin' his suck all over the internet.

Get it through your dome, son. You have a big mouth. Your big mouth gets you in trouble. Keep yourself quiet and try to learn something for a change.

lol I'd love to see that happen. Seems like your the one running your mouth thinking your bad over teh itrawebz (of course, thats a typical Muhween in my experience)? I never once threatened anybody, I merely asked for some time sheets. Gtfo marine pussy. My mouth will continue to call BS when it sees it and continue to operate without any sense of political correctedness.

You must tow in some flat-azz country my friend.

Considering I live in ski country..... other than that, yes the highways are pretty flat I'd say.

BTW I laughed my ass off @ your avatar :thumbup:

imelmo

Reaction score
Funny, my old '89 GT foxbody would rip off 8.8 1/8 slips w/ 273's, and not a damn thing on the road could touch it from modded GTO's, modded LT1's, modded ls1's etc.

Hell for that matter, brand new Cobras, new camaros, modded mustangs, a porsche carrera and a laundry list of other cars have trouble touching that 8.8second 1/8 at my local track.

I only got to page 2 of this thread so far but I just had to LOL LOL LOL at this. What track is that? I need to go there and make some people crap their pants. LOL

one2nine

Reaction score
Funny, my old '89 GT foxbody would rip off 8.8 1/8 slips w/ 273's, and not a damn thing on the road could touch it from modded GTO's, modded LT1's, modded ls1's etc.

Hell for that matter, brand new Cobras, new camaros, modded mustangs, a porsche carrera and a laundry list of other cars have trouble touching that 8.8second 1/8 at my local track.

I need to find where you live! I'd be god there with an 11 second mustang.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I only got to page 2 of this thread so far but I just had to LOL LOL LOL at this. What track is that? I need to go there and make some people crap their pants. LOL

Lancaster track. Not the greatest track at all, but it's pretty close and its free to watch the racing.

I need to find where you live! I'd be god there with an 11 second mustang.

There's new cobra's, vettes and porches racing there... but I'm sure a LOT of it comes down to a bunch of nancys with high power cars and not knowing how to drive them. My 12.5second mustang was pretty much untouchable there.

one2nine

Reaction score
Lancaster track. Not the greatest track at all, but it's pretty close and its free to watch the racing.

There's new cobra's, vettes and porches racing there... but I'm sure a LOT of it comes down to a bunch of nancys with high power cars and not knowing how to drive them. My 12.5second mustang was pretty much untouchable there.

lmao 12.5 is nothing. New gt's with drag radials run that. I'm low 11's without spray and there are still a fair amount of local cars that will burn me. Sounds like those guys need a driver mod.

Latest posts

Members online