How not to ship injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
And yes this is how it could have been handled I cant help what our previous employee did...... in fact I have no proof or clue that they came back until this thread it was never mentioned before in all of his pms if It was I would have sent him a new set out I was under the assumption this was the first issue and never once said he has dumped thousands in his truck and now he thought the injectors are bad ...also 99 percent of this could have been fixed if the phone was picked up sometimes it is hard to read pms on here threw out the day when we have a million things going on thus the reason I have 5 people in the office to answer phones and things get taking care of right away I know he works from 6 to 6 but im sorry there is a lunch break there and if you need to get something handled like this pick up the phone it takes a lot less time to talk on the phone then type out emails or pms..we are also open til 7 and sometimes later and all day Saturday as well

as far as shipping those are not our normal boxes for injector they are for our egr delete kits as I stated we were out of them and we have a new guy in the office that was packaging and obviously didn't pack them well enough but things do happen and its how you handle it not posting and on the internet that the clip is broken and packed like crap and not once pm or call someone and tell us and we could have next day aired a solenoid out and he could have switched it out or we could have sent a whole new injector out but we were never giving that option he just let it go on the internet which is not the way to hande things..

our offer still stands to send them back and we will give a full refund but we have not received a answer for that as well so currently lack of communication is not on our end we have a full staff of 5 peoplein the office if you cant get in touch with me than there is others here willing to help

Wow, sorry to the OP. I see another "trusted vendor" just lost their trustworthiness. Too bad for your shady employee but thats your issue Mpd/Mfi. Sometimes life and work to paybills, support families come first. Having you say he didn't call when he did, and talked to a goon employee of yours who was doing shady deals. Not his fault you hire clowns. And it sounds like you wanted to clown him too. Till he came to the Army to show us all it could have been one of us. Then you offer the full refund he wanted weeks ago. How do we know your other 5 emplyees answering the phone aren't clowns? It seems to everyone else fault, first your employee selling injectors behind your back. Second, a new employee improperly packs them up and causes them to break. That's strikes 1 and 2. Then you claiming its someone else fault. That's strike 3. Full Force Diesel here I come boys. That is a true "trusted Vendor".

Once again, sorry to the OP. But thank you for helping me avoid your mistakes.
When the hell did I ever say this issue was his fault only thing is communication there was a lack of it where one phone call could have took care of it so take it as you want

Reason refund was not offered before was that he just now on this thread said they have been back more than the only time they were here when we built them which I have no proof of but I still offered it when I found that out

Last edited:

Arisley

Reaction score
First off let's get some things straight if you had issues with the Injectors in the first place you should have called us or emailed us since you can't talk on the phone because you work nights and we would have sent you another set out just like if you would have asked us this time but you said you were sending them in and we took 4 days to look at them because we were swamped and they shipped next day air over 100$ in shipping to get them back to you asap..than you wait til now after you got the injectors back Tuesday to say the soleniod is broking and packing is crap..not once have you picked the phone up and called the shop or emailed saying something was messed up

We are a trusted vendor on here and one of the longest ones on this page we are not out to screw someone but when there is no phone communication back and forth to let is know a issue seeing as we are open on Saturdays he could have called or emailed but no he had to get some attention by posting it on here..we can't help what our previous employee did and I am trying to fix everything I possibly can but when someone doesn't want to cooperate it makes the job a little hard not once did he ever call asking if there could possibly be a issue with his injectors he took it apun himself to dump $1000s of dollars in his replacing parts that weren't the issue

Either way someone could have opened the box up and look to see if they were broking and sent him parts during the week and he wouldn't have no problems

This is where your issue started.....The injectors were never purchased through the company, you bought them from a private party and then asked us to fix a set of injectors that were not ours....Yes, was he an employee of this company..... Yes, did he sell them as MFI injectors.....But No we did not have to warranty them. We could have simply told you to contact GREG FURTAK (PIZZAPIG) and settle your issue with him since that's who you bought the injectors from. Before you sent them back you were claiming they were our injectors, at that time you were in possession of stolen product and we did not have any right to honor any warranty....We were trying to make it "right" with all of our customers since we were blind to the LOW LIFE that you bought them from.......I have spoke to you once, and in your timeline of events you never once mentioned you called the shop. If the reason was because you sleep during the day and cannot call us....FOR EVERYONE, call this # 443-540-1653 or email me at [email protected]. That is my work cell phone number & emial, you can call/email it at any hour, if I dont answer leave a message and ill return it ASAP. (I never sleep)

Back to the OP. You now have our injectors with our warranty, So any issues IE... a broken connector contact us either by phone or email and we will make it right.

We would love to move on....IF HE WOULD CALL!!!! if he took the time to call the office and not post threads or send IM's, this would have been fixed weeks ago

When the hell did I ever say this issue was his fault only thing is communication there was a lack of it where one phone call could have took care of it so take it as you want

Reason refund was not offered before was that he just now on this thread said they have been back more than the only time they were here when we built them which I have no proof of but I still offered it when I found that out

Maybe not right out saying so. However, it was sure implied in there.

rusty1161

Reaction score
I hope everyone shopping for injectors reads this WHOLE thread. There are plenty of other great vendors out there.

Rusty

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
You guys are unbelievable in this thread this whole time we have tried making this right with the guy

Stroked777

Reaction score
There are two sides to a story, and I honestly never seen a thread light this toward MFI, to me that says something about what's going on here. They have been trying to make this right since a bunch of posts ago. Everyone seems to be on the opposite side of MFI and to me that puzzles me that people are giving the benefit of a doubt to a company that has such a good standing in the diesel community and that are always very innovative. That's my 2¢

Arisley

Reaction score
If that were true, this thread would be 27 posts long (your first post in this thread).
At that point, you would have informed him that a new set of injectors were on the way to his house, with a return label for the bad set of injectors.
They would have arrived at his house in a box the size of a microwave, stuffed with bubble wrap and eight good injectors.
There would have been a few posts, saying how you were a good reputable shop, and you would have multiple orders on you desk right now for injectors.

rusty1161

Reaction score
If that were true, this thread would be 27 posts long (your first post in this thread).
At that point, you would have informed him that a new set of injectors were on the way to his house, with a return label for the bad set of injectors.
They would have arrived at his house in a box the size of a microwave, stuffed with bubble wrap and eight good injectors.
There would have been a few posts, saying how you were a good reputable shop, and you would have multiple orders on you desk right now for injectors.

This :whs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 91

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
Just my .02 cents as a businessman. Not once in all of the posts from MFI/MPD has there been an apology to the customer. I've been wrong before and apologized, I've been right and apologized if that is what was needed. Just haven't seen it, and from the tone of their posts they don't get that.

With over 4 years on my injectors, I'm looking at going bigger. Personally I'll be bypassing anything MFI/MPd and will go another route. There's enough high quality vendors out there to go to, why even take the chance?

To any MPD people, you need someone working on your PR skills. Again, just my opinion, but that same opinion is tied directly to my wallet!

SAK

Reaction score
You guys are unbelievable in this thread this whole time we have tried making this right with the guy

Since you say that you are trying to make this right, you want to make things right with Mike Atkinson and his transmission?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Since you say that you are trying to make this right, you want to make things right with Mike Atkinson and his transmission?
Now you wanna drag joe montrellas sale into this thread we did not sell him a transmission the transaction went threw us and Joe lied to him about what parts were in it he was told to call joe and when they worked something out we would ship him parts he was miss sold by Joe from his ordeal which was a elite tranny to begin with

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score

so send him 8 new injectors along with the 8 new injectors he has there.....We still don't know how many have been broken because he hasn't called us......those injectors were in perfect working order when they left here. UPS broke them, if UPS wants to claim our packaging caused that, we will correct the issue...every shipment gets insurance just for this reason.....sending PM's and starting threads do not get anything resolved...A phone call when he opened the box and the broken injectors would have solved all the issues, but instead he started a thread that hasn't corrected anything. If the OP would have called us when he opened them, he would most likely would have a new injector in his hands, but again he did not call....not once have we not tried to help him.

09stroker

Reaction score
The transmission That was rebuilt by MPD and assured to me that the parts were in it by MPD. You put yourself in it when Joe AND MPD lied about it. You couldn't even get your excuses straight. What it comes down it is you sold a used item off a truck that was also in your possession. Seems like you'd have some responsibility to that.

Plus that's going towards his bill at MPD so yeah its benefiting you.

Last edited:

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
so send him 8 new injectors along with the 8 new injectors he has there.....We still don't know how many have been broken because he hasn't called us......those injectors were in perfect working order when they left here. UPS broke them, if UPS wants to claim our packaging caused that, we will correct the issue...every shipment gets insurance just for this reason.....sending PM's and starting threads do not get anything resolved...A phone call when he opened the box and the broken injectors would have solved all the issues, but instead he started a thread that hasn't corrected anything. If the OP would have called us when he opened them, he would most likely would have a new injector in his hands, but again he did not call....not once have we not tried to help him.

So UPS is responsible for packaging your injectors properly? And still no apology for the original fiasco? You guys blow my mind.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The transmission That was rebuilt by MPD and assured to me that the parts were in it by MPD. You put yourself in it when Joe AND MPD lied about it. You couldn't even get your excuses straight. What it comes down it is you sold a used item off a truck that was also in your possession. Seems like you'd have some responsibility to that.

Hey if you can get ahold of joe and he says do it my offer still stands maybe he will send you money who knows the money went to joe not us we didn't make a dime from it

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
So UPS is responsible for packaging your injectors properly? And still no apology for the original fiasco? You guys blow my mind.

How is not offering a full refund good enough im sorry our new guy didn't package them well and ups is to rough with packages. im sorry this guy went threw this situation from one of our ex employees thus the reason im offering full refund when they get here

SAK

Reaction score
Now you wanna drag joe montrellas sale into this thread we did not sell him a transmission the transaction went threw us and Joe lied to him about what parts were in it he was told to call joe and when they worked something out we would ship him parts he was miss sold by Joe from his ordeal which was a elite tranny to begin with

Your company ran his card for the money and you said this:
Yes it is a full elite trans...Elite sent us new clutches to rebuild...has billet input,low rev, intermidaite, and billet overdrive plantetary

So Joe lied to him? Want to explain how the case went from being blue to looking like it was a core case with oil all over it? Guess Joe lied to him about that too and Joe swapped the internals around before it got shipped out. Come on..........

rusty1161

Reaction score
I hope everyone shopping for injectors reads this WHOLE thread. There are plenty of other great vendors out there.

Rusty

(Double post because they dug the hole deeper)

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Your company ran his card for the money and you said this:

So Joe lied to him? Want to explain how the case went from being blue to looking like it was a core case with oil all over it? Guess Joe lied to him about that too and Joe swapped the internals around before it got shipped out. Come on..........

he and joe finished the deal he was told to call us and give us payment towards his bill what he was sold or was told was right from what joe had told us at the time being

SAK

Reaction score
he and joe finished the deal he was told to call us and give us payment towards his bill what he was sold or was told was right from what joe had told us at the time being

So when the trans was taken apart to be rebuilt don't you think it would have been noticed that it didn't have billet parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online