HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Here is a quick picture of the kit installed.... We will try and get some video as well up shortly. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2302.jpg
    IMG_2302.jpg
    763.3 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_2300.jpg
    IMG_2300.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 313

JDub

Reaction score
End product turned out great! Its come along ways since the initial test/mockup.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BrodyM13

Reaction score
This is awesome. It almost looks factory. Best kit Iv seen by far.
Put me on the list, I want one ASAP.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
looks killer in the truck!
I need to get a 6.4 in my life SOON!

how does this single (or any single) compare to upgraded stock chargers?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
There are a few reasons for the single turbocharger. As I stated in the first post, reliability over the factory system, exhaust temperature drop, exhaust back pressure decrease are the biggest. This kit has been in testing/engineering for almost 2 years. It has taken a ton of time and changes before it was ready to hit the aftermarket. We wanted a kit that was easy to install (can be done cab on if one is willing/able to remove the factory turbo's) and you were able to daily drive/tow with. It also had to make a performance increase over the factory system. The kit will be offered without the turbo for the guys who want to source a turbo them self's. Keep in mind this was engineered as a system, and where one turbocharger works really well, another may not. It really depends on the modification's/tuning that are done to each individual truck, and what the owner is looking for as an end result. There is a lot more to that goes into ending up with a turbo that will work in one application than looking at some numbers on a box and picking one "off the shelf". Stay tuned... we are just trying to finish up a few things in manufacturing. It won't be long:)

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
There are a few reasons for the single turbocharger. As I stated in the first post, reliability over the factory system, exhaust temperature drop, exhaust back pressure decrease are the biggest. This kit has been in testing/engineering for almost 2 years. It has taken a ton of time and changes before it was ready to hit the aftermarket. We wanted a kit that was easy to install (can be done cab on if one is willing/able to remove the factory turbo's) and you were able to daily drive/tow with. It also had to make a performance increase over the factory system. The kit will be offered without the turbo for the guys who want to source a turbo them self's. Keep in mind this was engineered as a system, and where one turbocharger works really well, another may not. It really depends on the modification's/tuning that are done to each individual truck, and what the owner is looking for as an end result. There is a lot more to that goes into ending up with a turbo that will work in one application than looking at some numbers on a box and picking one "off the shelf". Stay tuned... we are just trying to finish up a few things in manufacturing. It won't be long:)

Looks like a great kit! Always nice to have quality options!