HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Wow it looks awesome, definitely has a stock look to it. I like the look and how it comes with cooler brackets

The biggest advantage to the H&S kit is getting a custom turbo built to the application. I have owned chargers from H&S and its resources and they simply perform better.

Stroked777

Reaction score
The biggest advantage to the H&S kit is getting a custom turbo built to the application. I have owned chargers from H&S and its resources and they simply perform better.

How much hp they saying this kit will be good for?

Also what the charger size? 66mm?

Last edited:

nick01

Reaction score
Will it be possible to get the tunes on a minimaxx for this kit? If the price is right this is the most compelling option I have seen yet for a single.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Will it be possible to get the tunes on a minimaxx for this kit? If the price is right this is the most compelling option I have seen yet for a single.

A base single turbo calibration for MCC will be available when the kit is released.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
The kit will be offered with and without the wastegate. Or it will be something you could purchase at a later time separately if you want it. We are still in the process of finalizing a few things.... Won't be long.

JDub

Reaction score
I ran the first test unit on my 2010 truck a few years back and with nothing done but a dpf delete and a tune the thing ripped. Stock trans and stock fuel system, made 636hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I ran the first test unit on my 2010 truck a few years back and with nothing done but a dpf delete and a tune the thing ripped. Stock trans and stock fuel system, made 636hp.

Is this pretty much just an improved on WOP kit?

Radioflyer

Reaction score

I miss that truck...and your white one!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone asked this already but how's this kit work with a stock stall converter?

I have been running this kit on our 6.4 I drive everyday for almost two years. Stock engine, stock trans, just a custom MCC calibration for the engine and transmission. As some my know I might be kinda hard to please...... Now that we have finally received our cast prototype turbine housings and compressor wheels, let's just say this thing is fun to drive. We can't wait to get a few of these out, and get some feedback:)

Cknox121

Reaction score
I have been running this kit on our 6.4 I drive everyday for almost two years. Stock engine, stock trans, just a custom MCC calibration for the engine and transmission. As some my know I might be kinda hard to please...... Now that we have finally received our cast prototype turbine housings and compressor wheels, let's just say this thing is fun to drive. We can't wait to get a few of these out, and get some feedback:)

Sign me up!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

Zane how far are we from price release? Very very interested in this kit.