Industrial compounds?

David S.

Reaction score
I think the biggest tune for the 6.4 then was the 210 KEM tune.

exactly. In time they'll get everything figured out. Now KEM has a 345 tune I mean give it some time. I'm happy at least we are now seeing turbo's on the 6.7

07strokerftw

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Once they run the pump out of it's range (which is around 500 I suppose) the basic tune/exhaust/intake deal is done i guess? Then you'll be looking at an upgraded fuel pump to push the tuning further

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
exactly. In time they'll get everything figured out. Now KEM has a 345 tune I mean give it some time. I'm happy at least we are now seeing turbo's on the 6.7

I know, I think everyone (me as well) was hoping there was more fuel in the truck not dogging the kit. It looks like a twin pump kit is in order.

David S.

Reaction score
I know, I think everyone (me as well) was hoping there was more fuel in the truck not dogging the kit. It looks like a twin pump kit is in order.

Same here. I was expecting alot more, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
If a cp4.2 doesn't nearly have the fuel it needs, with a new pump and turbo configuration they should hit 600s easy with tuning and lp fuel if 6.4s are handling that now. Unless this engine flow is really turning it all bass ackwards.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
If a cp4.2 doesn't nearly have the fuel it needs, with a new pump and turbo configuration they should hit 600s easy with tuning and lp fuel if 6.4s are handling that now. Unless this engine flow is really turning it all bass ackwards.

I think its fuel realated, also the stock vgt could be limiting some air flow too. I bet a second pump gets it close to 600 if there is no issue with the stock charger.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I think its fuel realated, also the stock vgt could be limiting some air flow too. I bet a second pump gets it close to 600 if there is no issue with the stock charger.

I bet. I just feel bad with the cluster*** that's under there right now. It gives me a migraine thinking of extra fuel lines or pipes to take on and off when experimenting.

Last edited:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I happen to have an S480 sitting in my garage right now. Just saying... :D
If industrial sees this- I'm not going to turn down a brown box full of pipin if you'd like another review.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i find it crazy that II just skipped the 6.4 as far as turbos go, but whatever im glad to already see them comming out with turbos for the 6.7, hopefully they can make a 6.7 pump that holds up...

17BLKplat

Reaction score
i find it crazy that II just skipped the 6.4 as far as turbos go, but whatever im glad to already see them comming out with turbos for the 6.7, hopefully they can make a 6.7 pump that holds up...

Maybe they didn't want to compete with companies who are already knocking it out the park. There are definitely some wicked upgrades available for the 6.4 mill.

I feel like Industrial has this kit now and will start honing in on areas of weakness, i.e. fuel pump, injectors, boosting rail pressure, etc. I hope so atleast, but it only seems right to address these areas.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Maybe they didn't want to compete with companies who are already knocking it out the park. There are definitely some wicked upgrades available for the 6.4 mill.

I feel like Industrial has this kit now and will start honing in on areas of weakness, i.e. fuel pump, injectors, boosting rail pressure, etc. I hope so atleast, but it only seems right to address these areas.

i agree, elite was so far ahead on the 6.4 stuff with such a complicated air system that your probably right

Wondering what kinda power/mods were gunna see from the 6.7 soon

17BLKplat

Reaction score
i agree, elite was so far ahead on the 6.4 stuff with such a complicated air system that your probably right

Wondering what kinda power/mods were gunna see from the 6.7 soon
Elite definitely has the 6.4 on lock!
Makes me hope that they're putting their minds to the stone with the 6.7 too, I'm sure there is plenty in the works.
Exciting stuff!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Elite definitely has the 6.4 on lock!
Makes me hope that they're putting their minds to the stone with the 6.7 too, I'm sure there is plenty in the works.
Exciting stuff!

They are, not sure exactly what and when but i do know tadd is working on stuff

Dzchey21

Reaction score
so i guess i missed the details on this turbo set up

It uses a stock turbo from what i gather? And an s480?

Probably a great tow set up as long as the exhaust side isnt too small on the stock turbo, are they gatting between stages, hard to see in the vid

17BLKplat

Reaction score
They are saying it's an S480 with the stock unit still in place. Only other items mentioned are H&S Mini Maxx and DPF delete. Oddly they didn't mention EGR delete, even though it looks to be gone from some of the pics they posted on FB.
No gate mentioned either, wonder why? I wonder how much the factory gate can handle. With the tuners I've heard of 30 pounds of boost I think, stacking another big turbo on that and I think the stocker might be maxed out.

Only thing I noticed was what looked to be one of those relief valves, like what they use on the cummins set ups. Maybe someone else has more info.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i wonder what drive pressure is like with out a gate, probably high, but im sure wastegate on a 6.7 is going to be a tough task

Powerstroke586

Reaction score

i thought Nos_GTSR (jon) had a set of II turbos on his 6.4 that he was testing for them?

Goose

Reaction score
Im wondering if there is still some sort of limp mode going on. I mean its got .3L of displacment on the 6.4 and now and added turbo and its fully deleted and tuned yet only did 522 at the wheels. Most stock 6.4's will do that with a mild tune, not knocking it I'm sure there are teething issues to be worked out but I would have expected more out of it with the added air. Maybe it doesnt fuel as hard as the 6.4 does.

I hope it works out though.

True, but tuning for the 6.4 has come a long way since the it was released. Give it time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.