Industrial compounds?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thats cuz this "dude" knows better. Time will tell tho. My truck will be back on the road mid-end of next week. Ill let you wonder what it has for turbos.

I drove the truck monday and its nasty to give a comparison its every bit as strong as a 6.4 with a 310 tune. Also II's dyno reads low, my truck with the 310 made 510 on theirs and 590 on a superflow. The turbo sounds awesome and down the road when theres more fuel its easy to change out the LP turbo for something bigger. All in All I give it a thumbs way way up.

Better put your money where your mouth is... pick the dyno that reads high when you do. Hopefully the turbos are better than industrials warranty

You do realize that 510 at that altitude is probably pretty accurate right? And that 590 is a little high? Just sayin

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
My whole thing with it was I only knew of one truck that had any problems with the precision, and at that power level, sh!t happens. The only truck i know of that has industrial turbos and dyno numbers to go with are yours. I havent seen any track times, heard any specs either. I know that elites low pressure in their comparable setup has a different wheel design and flows more air. I have seen A LOT more evidence that elite/precision setup is a much better setup, but that may just be my perception of it this early in the game. Prove me wrong :gun:

Stainless

Reaction score
Better put your money where your mouth is... pick the dyno that reads high when you do. Hopefully the turbos are better than industrials warranty

You do realize that 510 at that altitude is probably pretty accurate right? And that 590 is a little high? Just sayin

I've never seen IIs warranty being an issue. They've always been pretty easy to deal with.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That 590 is on a very respected dyno. Also Ill take the Warranty thing to pm.

Yeah sounds like it ... what was the cf. On each dyno? And as far as warranty urs I know the whole story and yes its been more than one pump...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So if you have two customers, that paid for there pumps, both have early failures, one within 100 miles of install, another within 500 miles of install, and II finds some bogus excuse not to warranty both pumps, i find it bull****. Not to mention both trucks had to have the cabs come back off, and both trucks had to have the fuel injectors replaced because they are full of metal not to mention the rest of the fuel system thats now contaminated.

So explain to me how a brand new pump with 100 miles, that was modded from a NEW ford pump has rust in it?

Or explain to me how a 6.4 can generate too much rail pressure causing the pump to fail? And then tell the customer that maybe a loose connection on the injection pump harness can make the pump run full rail pressure? Since when do ford pumps even run with the harness unhooked? Last i checked they wont make any pressure

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So if you have two customers, that paid for there pumps, both have early failures, one within 100 miles of install, another within 500 miles of install, and II finds some bogus excuse not to warranty both pumps, i find it bull****. Not to mention both trucks had to have the cabs come back off, and both trucks had to have the fuel injectors replaced because they are full of metal not to mention the rest of the fuel system thats now contaminated.

So explain to me how a brand new pump with 100 miles, that was modded from a NEW ford pump has rust in it?

Or explain to me how a 6.4 can generate too much rail pressure causing the pump to fail? And then tell the customer that maybe a loose connection on the injection pump harness can make the pump run full rail pressure? Since when do ford pumps even run with the harness unhooked? Last i checked they wont make any pressure

Thats not the reason why. Like I said you dont know the whole story.

Maybe you missed the part in the bold... i know enough to know you put the politics aside and take care of your customers if you plan to have more customers...

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I've talked to the owner many of times. Did he tell you how a system can over-pressurizes?
With a stock LPFS? It makes no sense. Tell me what he told you.