Injector Options

cbf9703

Reaction score
Funny, injector brands are the exact same way. People still have the mentality that just because the #'s are the same it all works the same.

There's a certain amount of "you get what you pay for", for sure!

Agreed. Tim, you keep bringing that up, I'm starting to think you're trying to tell me something lol. So when are you going to ship me a set of yours to try out and convert me from my Swamps ones? :poke: I've got nothing against sampling the koolaid.

I've got theirs (different sizes) in all 3 trucks... :shrug: creature of habit and what works, but as I've said before... if they're that much better I'm willing to change. :D

Jomax

Reaction score
Agreed. Tim, you keep bringing that up, I'm starting to think you're trying to tell me something lol. So when are you going to ship me a set of yours to try out and convert me from my Swamps ones? :poke: I've got nothing against sampling the koolaid.

I've got theirs (different sizes) in all 3 trucks... :shrug: creature of habit and what works, but as I've said before... if they're that much better I'm willing to change. :D

Send me a set! Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dirt devil

Reaction score
Ordered up a set of PIS 175/80 now to hurry up and wait for all the parts to come.!!! Tax money already spent and haven't even seen it yet.

Thanks for all the input guys
Dave

pullandpray

Reaction score
Ordered up a set of PIS 175/80 now to hurry up and wait for all the parts to come.!!! Tax money already spent and haven't even seen it yet.

Dave

Great choice you'll love them. Any questions with install let us know

CarportMechanic

Reaction score

Dave

You will love these injectors. I just installed a set 3 weeks ago and they are great. Very smooth and quiet. I was very impressed with the difference at idle.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Dirt Devil you made a good decision. I'm running the same injectors and they are the best i have ran. Smooth and quiet. Im runnig Jodys tunes for DP and he has tuned this injector alot and it runs very well. Runs just as good if not better then my 250/100's from a different injector builder.

Dirt devil

Reaction score
Well I finally got a chance to install the new injectors, Adrenaline HPOP, and 38R wD66 wheel.

Primed everything up with new oil. Truck started right up. Had lots of white smoke at start up but eventually went away, went to only on acceleration. Thinking that this is just cleaning out what was in the cylinders. Now I think that it is all gone (was dark when I drove home so I couldn't tell.) The one thing that gets me is the idle fluctuates 50-70 rpms and is not smooth. Also the start up is a long crank. I did pull the icp and bleed the air after a couple test runs. I have a new ipr installed in it as well. The icp is not new but dont see any issues with the connector. Also i have not tried unplugging it to see if anything changes might do that tomorrow to confirm it's good or bad.

Any other thoughts? Thanks Dave

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
When it cranks at its normal quick turnover then the air is out. As long as it takes longer than normal to fire off it still has air in it.

Update your dog as well.

Latest posts

Members online