Input on Build #2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I had to put a muffler on mine it sounded so terrible wothout

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

pog

Reaction score
right now i feel like the truck doesnt live up to the sound it makes lol. ughhh cant wait for erics tuning. ill look into a muffler if i ever get annoyed with it.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
right now i feel like the truck doesnt live up to the sound it makes lol. ughhh cant wait for erics tuning. ill look into a muffler if i ever get annoyed with it.

lol you cant put a muffler on it the sound is so amazing

pog

Reaction score
haha it is so freaking loud! i have never heard a diesel make this sound. pretty badass

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thats less smokey than I woild have thought no.doubt looks like it builds boost pretty fast just from the sounds of things

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

pog

Reaction score
It will start to build boost at about 1800 and something with the tune that makes it go from 2K to 2500 instantly. I haven't ran spartan tunes in a while and can't remember if it did that with stock turbos. Ill try and get videos of the dash accelerating to show boost vs rpms/speed. I am also seeing about 3psi average cruising at 100km(63mph?) Vs 1-2 on lower hp tunes.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
My truck has the same touchyness when you give it a certain amount of pedal ot jumps up quick.

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

pog

Reaction score
heres a quick video i did to show the low end response and show the turbo building boost. throttle position didnt get past 11%. i got off the throttle at about 16 seconds so it would shift and you could see how it builds boost. pretty happy with the 310. it obvs falls on its face when tc locks and shifts into od lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se3--OGtq7Y&feature=plcp

madman1234509

Reaction score
Whats your max boost? Seeing this video in kind of deceiving becauae it sounds so loud, and the rpms are up a bit... Then you look at the boost gauge and its like around 10psi +-

pog

Reaction score
in the video it got to about 15 psi. iv done wot at about 65 and saw 55. on the 275 tune

Last edited:

CAT35niner

Reaction score
A single turbo'd 6.4 sounds like a cross between a 6.0 and 7.3. U have the rumble of the 7.3 and the crackle of a 6.0. When i had my single the crackle was obnoxious so i had to put a muffle on it.

pog

Reaction score
Innovative just got my sct about 2 hours ago and I've already got a tracking number from eric! Should have it by friday. Talk about quick turn around. Really impressed by eric.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Innovative just got my sct about 2 hours ago and I've already got a tracking number from eric! Should have it by friday. Talk about quick turn around. Really impressed by eric.

Cant beat that CS.

pog

Reaction score
I know. Stoked for his tune and to have cruise. Find myself speeding constantly w/o cruise.

Latest posts

Members online