Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
Ughhhhh so choked right now. Got my lw back and loaded the tune up and same deal. Back to spartan I go. Def no truck for my trip. Such a piss off.

pog

Reaction score
Don't know if my tuners ***ed or what. It seems to go through all the loading screens and complete everything.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Im having the same issues. I doubt its the tuner. I dont have any issues with RCD tunes tho.

pog

Reaction score
I guess rcd is my only choice. I'd hate to spend more money and not have it work again.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I think josh runs a top notch business I don't really see anything wrong with his ways as much as I see others ways

pog

Reaction score
Alright boys after countless amount of times changing tunes today I got this combo to work, xrace, nonvvt turbo, firm delay. If I try to alter anything else it goes into a damn limp mode and throws a egr code. Not sure why its doing that. So I am making some progress with my sct. Eric sent me a new stock file this morning that seemed to make his tunes work now except for the fact I can't adjust anything other than those three things.

gman1

Reaction score
Alright boys after countless amount of times changing tunes today I got this combo to work, xrace, nonvvt turbo, firm delay. If I try to alter anything else it goes into a damn limp mode and throws a egr code. Not sure why its doing that. So I am making some progress with my sct. Eric sent me a new stock file this morning that seemed to make his tunes work now except for the fact I can't adjust anything other than those three things.

Glad its starting to work out for you.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I'm not trying to antagonize. But you've never done business with us, I'm still waiting man.

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

No biggie.....didnt think to look back at this thread.

I remember things from back in the TDG days, long before you came along. Just the way it all came off and still does. PM if you want, in case I dont look back here for a few days again.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
No biggie.....didnt think to look back at this thread.

I remember things from back in the TDG days, long before you came along. Just the way it all came off and still does. PM if you want, in case I dont look back here for a few days again.

I know what you're talking about.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Latest posts

Members online