Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
the truck threw everyone off with the noise and power. thanks, yeah im pumped for june dyno already lol. hopefully a buddy will make it out for that one ;)

pog

Reaction score
talk about revival to an old thread. once again shane and i getting together for build #3 for canadian bacon.
lil recap.
1st build was headstuds, egr delete, wg, bov, 6.0 mani, elite up pipes.
2nd build was lpfp, ii hpfp, mpd s472 kit, mpd 60% and mpd trans. sold wg and elite up pipes. dyno'd 713 fuel, 833 w/spray
3rd build will be going back to compounds. non vgt. s362 feeding a s480 and adding a wg or two. we are still going over details. shane's gotta finish his project and then onto mine. i'm pretty stoked for this. goal of this build is a clean/fun street truck. 850hp on fuel

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
yeah sticking with the ii pump for now. i know i should upgrade to dual fuelers. but when the time is right it'll happen. i almost sold the truck earlier this year. but decided to hang on to it. but with that came an itch for a new setup.

pog

Reaction score
haha better knock on wood and hope that money doesn't really end up going to "repairs". project tow pig will end up project tow buffalo

madman1234509

Reaction score
I didn't think they made a gtx3788. I thought it went from gtx3582r to a gtx4088r. If you have a link to a 3788 post it because that is the exact turbo I want. I feel the 3582 may be too small but am worried about spool with the 4088. The whole point of me changing turbos is to improve spool and clean up some light throttle haze, but I don't want to sacrifice power.....

Latest posts

Members online