Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, hope to get it back together tmr afternoon/evening. Hope parts come in early.

pog

Reaction score
She is running. Didn't have time to take it for a rip. We will see on the drive to work tmr to make sure everything is perfect. Def under estimated the work that needed to be done for the swap on my own.. Shane did this in a breeze lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
She is running. Didn't have time to take it for a rip. We will see on the drive to work tmr to make sure everything is perfect. Def under estimated the work that needed to be done for the swap on my own.. Shane did this in a breeze lol

That's all it takes tho is some practice on your part and you will be a pro in no time

pog

Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure, dustin. I'm lucky I got a single turbo too lol. Here's pics of the old up pipes (two pieces)
IMG-20120705-00076.jpg

New up pipes (three pieces)
IMG-20120917-00322.jpg

pog

Reaction score
i switched form idp tunes to matts tunes over the weekend and i am finally happy how this setup runs. matt is awesome to work with and has finally brought this 72mm alive. i will do my best to get some videos up running his tune. for anyone running a single you will not be disappointed with his tune. crusing at 70mph@ 1800rpm boost is around 3.5-4psi and with the just little bit of throttle the turbo hits 20psi before 2k rpm and then it just takes off like a rocket. he also locked out OD through the tow/haul mode which makes it awesome when getting into it around 50-65mph becuase thats normally when it would be in OD and it wouldnt light the turbo. there is literally no laggy spot now and the smoke is down to a minimum. big thanks to matt!

pog

Reaction score
bd fall dyno was yesterday, layed down 713hp. first ever ford winner and def hurt a lot of feelings.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Nice numbers bud. That's awesome that ur hurt some feelings Hahaha. Bout time Ford's start taking over.

pog

Reaction score
yeah man i gotta look at the data logs when i get home to see what numbers i was seeing for boost and frp. thanks

pog

Reaction score
haha yeah man. the looks on those dodge guys was priceless.

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats on getting the build running and making the Dodge guys know us Ford guys are here to stay! Nice numbers for that build! :ford:

pog

Reaction score
yup ford is def getting more rep in the diesel world.
heres a vid of my first two runs, first one was 699 but the guy said his computer didnt record it so had to go again and got 677hp. havent got my 713hp video yet, still on buddys phone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHbPW3wYrs

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.