Intake or exhaust manifold?

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Ya that would be cool. Right now mixed driving 14 and that's before and after the exhaust leak lol. I'm just doing it just to do it, next mod injectors so we shall see. I'm just trying to build a fun truck

Last edited:

1fastTRX

Reaction score
Which stage did you order? Im wanting to bite the bullet, but I need to scrounge up just a little more funds. You guys gotta tell me how much it helps.

OCOutdoors

Reaction score
I went with the stage2. Matt thought that would be best for my application. The stage3 is for all out performance and though it would have worked for me he felt the 2 was better for a DD tow vehicle. I was planning on installing it before I tow my trailer up to Eastern Sierra's but will be short on time and don't want to rush it so it will have to wait till I get back.

09stroker

Reaction score
So the stage 3 hurts throttle response? Or would it just not be worth the extra expense?

Dave R

Reaction score
I've been out of the mod scene for a few weeks now and I see there are more than the GoGo intake available. Wow. I'm very interested in seeing one of these and getting a price. Anyone have pics or is it just the factory one with a few mods? Not able to use phones in my line of work so could I get a price PM'd or E-mailed? I really want to do something to drop the EGT's that my 175/75's and SCT brought me. I tow a camper as well....ALOT now... and want to drop the EGT's. If I could get 200* drop, I'd be completely satisfied. I can take it off and send it in (03 model).

Thanks a million for any help!
Dave
[email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online