It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
10-4. I wouldn't put any load on it till you do. If the load makes your rear end start bouncing up and down it will destroy your tires.

live life full throttle

Got an idea from a tech teacher... how I didn't think about it is beyond me...

Hockey pucks and longer bolts... lol. Got my space problem solved. 1 maaaybe 2...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Got an idea from a tech teacher... how I didn't think about it is beyond me...

Hockey pucks and longer bolts... lol. Got my space problem solved. 1 maaaybe 2...

Yep, old school body lift. 2 would be best but some steel washers would be stronger. Or at least 3 washers the same size of the pucks. One on top and bottom and one in the middle so that you dont deform the pucks. If they deform they can crack easier and then they will just fall apart.

live life full throttle

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Yep, old school body lift. 2 would be best but some steel washers would be stronger. Or at least 3 washers the same size of the pucks. One on top and bottom and one in the middle so that you dont deform the pucks. If they deform they can crack easier and then they will just fall apart.

live life full throttle

I'm prolly gonna do 2.. I'll figure out stronger ones eventually...

I don't really put heavy stuff on the flatbed. The one and only time I did was a 1 ton pallet with wood stove pellets in it :eek:

sootie

Reaction score
I'm prolly gonna do 2.. I'll figure out stronger ones eventually...

I don't really put heavy stuff on the flatbed. The one and only time I did was a 1 ton pallet with wood stove pellets in it :eek:

its not the weight-its that the rubber degenerates over time. go in the back door of any steel or machine shop and they probably have scrap you can have...

MAC

Reaction score
Lol. We were actually talking about that tonight... not next weekend. So maaaybe the weekend after. We'll see..

1125.gif

rat49f6

Reaction score
Bags r the answer ...it sits perfect without a load on it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Air Bags=$300
8 hocky pucks=$20 ... Unless there is more then 4 bed bolts I dont know how many hold the bed on.

Not hard to do.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online