It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Its even better when you have the xlt door.. got this little pocket here that puts your knee right at the window and just move the short leg some and BAM!! Instacool nuts. Best feature on these obs'

avuhequd.jpg

u6u3yte9.jpg

MAC

Reaction score
He has a thing against me. Idk why, but I find it funny. Its like my own little personal stalker LOL

I know right??

Like the other night while I was watching you sleep through your window, I saw that creep drive by your house, what a weirdo!!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I know right??

Like the other night while I was watching you sleep through your window, I saw that creep drive by your house, what a weirdo!!

Lmfao!!

But I got some news that'll make you happy bud.. picked out and priced out my material for the headache rack. Gonna be this design roughly and 2x4 box 1/8th wall

demynyze.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Got the 4 pointers on... love them. Thanks Phil!!

Oh and my rear tank started leaking the other day. Lines are bone dry but the skidplate is soaked... time for a 33 gallon bronco tank ;)

duby8ure.jpg

qabu2udu.jpg

MAC

Reaction score
Got the 4 pointers on... love them. Thanks Phil!!

Oh and my rear tank started leaking the other day. Lines are bone dry but the skidplate is soaked... time for a 33 gallon bronco tank ;)

What's the point, you can't afford to fill it!!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
What's the point, you can't afford to fill it!!

Cheap.. plastic... nice size for when I eliminate the front tank and do efuel down the road... plastic.... no rust....

Who cares if I can't fill it all the way every time? I'll do it on long trips and such... but I'm only usually filling the rear tank once a week as is... I could probably squeeze once every other week out if I tried with this big tank...

Latest posts

Members online