Just finished up Josh's headlights

01PSD

Reaction score
ouch. well this took a violent turn for the worst...

I like them, but I think the logo would have to go.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Why is it that every one of my paying customers is more than satisfied with my work, the one guy that didn't pay a dime is bashing my work? When he lied to me about being at SEMA 2011, and having the truck in the November issue of 8-lug? The lights were ready 2 weeks prior to SEMA. You know this, I took them with me because you said you'd show up...... We didnt get back to the shop til about 2 weeks after. And the lights were not shipped out because I was trying to get a hold of you via telephone to figure what the heck is going on.

Again, if you are not happy with our work, send it back. I'll send you stockers. The initial design was changed because what you wanted looked like sh>>>>t when actually painted onto the lights. And we mutually agreed on that. I'm sure you don't know but, it takes hours to sandblast the paint off the headlights without damaging them. And from the beginning you knew that the only way we'd do it 100% free of cost is we did all the work after hours. We had a screw up with one of my guys destroying one set of light bezels and I went and bought you a brand new set from the dealer which cost us $900 additional, I have nothing to be ashamed of or hide about that fact. And also we went from smoking the reflectors, to painting them silver to painting them black. I told you from the beginning, if I'm going to do your headlights as a sponsorship, I need them for a while. It didnt take us 4 months to finish the lights. We had them completed and we emailed you that they were completed 2 weeks before SEMA.

And you keep saying the lights were not done to our agreement when the whole time you kept asking me for what would look good.

But listen Josh, you don't like the lights. Send them back to me bro. There are plenty of others who like the design and like the look of it. I could have easily sold those lights to make a great profit on it.

I delivered on my part, these lights were supposed to be ready for SEMA and they were. They went to SEMA with me, and you were not there.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
ouch. well this took a violent turn for the worst...

I like them, but I think the logo would have to go.

The logo was only there because we were sponsoring these lights. The lights we did for Powerlabsdiesel.com had the logos in there and they were more than ecstatic about em, because they understand how sponsorships work.....

Reaction score
Its funny that "they went to SEMA with you" when on another forum you posted right before sema that they had already been sent out to me.

To anyone reading this, my reputation on these boards is flawless, id be more than happy to foward all the email transcrips that I have where you can see the above post is not accurate at all.

Yes, July 21st is when you received the lights, I recieved them December 6. Thats a good bit more than 4 months from my counting. More like 4.5 months.

And another thing your wrong about Armen is that I never said THIS truck was going to be in Nov 8 Lug. I told you that I have a truck coming out in Nov 8 Lug, told you I had a previous truck in 8 Lug, and told you that I have a few other magazine vehicles in the past couple years just so that you know would know that my build is for real and that i get media coverage and could carry my part of the bargain. You sent me a bashing email a week or two ago saying that 8 Lug never had me scheduled blah blah blah and your right. 8 Lug does not have a local photographer to me. I get my trucks shot locally, send the pics to the mag and they right the article and publish it. Its that simple, dont spout off at the mouth when you are not even stating the true facts.

I could go on and on and on about how much false info is in the above post but its pointless. The facts are the facts and I think that most of the people here know who is who and what is what.

Reaction score
The logo was only there because we were sponsoring these lights. The lights we did for Powerlabsdiesel.com had the logos in there and they were more than ecstatic about em, because they understand how sponsorships work.....

True, didn't think about the sponsorship. Sorry about that

The email that I have with the sponsorship agreement says a True Bliss Logo on the truck, not painted into the lights. That would have been more than satisfactory to me.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Josh. Just send the lights back dude. I am sorry I wasn't able to satisfy you, as I did with Shone, Colton, Mikey, Collin, Eric, Neil or the other guys I did work for.
And like I said, I'll send you a core set back. We can go back and forth for days. I know what was stated in the emails. Yes initially we were going to do the True Bliss Customs logos in the lights and I emailed you about us doing the new website and you said it doesnt make a difference to you. But like I said Theres no point in going back and forth just send the lights back and get your cores.

Reaction score
Send me that email, id love to see that!

And as for the other guys being happy, they got lights back within one to two weeks and they were painted per their request.

Reaction score
Something else that I need to say is the following.

True Bliss created this post, never informed me of it, and it was all because he was wanting to get the pics of the lights out before I exploit the epic fail that is True Bliss Customs

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
And yes, those guys paid top dollar to get the work done, your cheap ass, came up with stories and lies to get the work done for free.........

Reaction score
And yes, those guys paid top dollar to get the work done, your cheap ass, came up with stories and lies to get the work done for free.........

Thats where your wrong, id rather spend 400 bucks and have a nice set of lights in a reasonable amount of time that have gone thru this mess with you and your so called company.

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to this light? Chrome is still there. This is what he sent me a week before sema....but not what was actually delivered
joshfinal.jpg

Reaction score
You seem to be calling my office when my cell number is clearly listed in my emails right below my office. I have never recieved one phone call or even a text from you.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
I've called both numbers listed. It always is a female picking up the phone saying you are unavailable. And she'll get you to call me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.