Just finished up Josh's headlights

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Josh,
Listen dude, I know I'm very fired up right now and so are you. But this isn't how we do business. It's utterly unprofessional for me to sit here and just let you hate our work when we put so much work and effort into it. Send me those lights back. I'll get rid of em. I'll do you another set of lights and do them up for you exactly the way you want it. Forum members as wittiness's. I didn't spend all my hours for you to be hating my work. At the end of the day screw it all I am not the kind of guy that can put my head on a pillow and rest knowing that you feel as if i Screwed you. I dont care about the money I lost or may loose on it. Send just send them back.

Wright337

Reaction score
I am by no means taking sides but it seems that he is trying to do the rite thing and redo the lights and make it good. I would send them back and see if he stands up to his word. If so then its all good. If not then you can discuss afterwords. As long as a company is trying to make it rite, they should be given another chance. JMO

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to this light? Chrome is still there. This is what he sent me a week before sema....but not what was actually delivered
joshfinal.jpg

I can vouch for that. He texted me this picture while I was setting up our booth. I don't have a dog in this fight but I do remember this picture and just checked to see if the text was still in my phone. It was.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Josh,
Listen dude, I know I'm very fired up right now and so are you. But this isn't how we do business. It's utterly unprofessional for me to sit here and just let you hate our work when we put so much work and effort into it. Send me those lights back. I'll get rid of em. I'll do you another set of lights and do them up for you exactly the way you want it. Forum members as wittiness's. I didn't spend all my hours for you to be hating my work. At the end of the day screw it all I am not the kind of guy that can put my head on a pillow and rest knowing that you feel as if i Screwed you. I dont care about the money I lost or may loose on it. Send just send them back.

Very cool approach.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
We aren't the company he is trying to make us seem to be. We've been doing headlights since 08, and he's our first unhappy customer.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Well Josh lets see the lights that he did deliver then. All the ones that I have seen him do so far are awesome peices of work, it's just to bad that they can't really do anything with my OBS lights cause I would send them out in a heart beat to have them do. And if you aren't happy with their work send them back like he is trying to tell you to do and he will send you some stock ones to take somewhere else.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Well Josh lets see the lights that he did deliver then. All the ones that I have seen him do so far are awesome peices of work, it's just to bad that they can't really do anything with my OBS lights cause I would send them out in a heart beat to have them do. And if you aren't happy with their work send them back like he is trying to tell you to do and he will send you some stock ones to take somewhere else.

The lights delivered are the ones in the beginning of the post.

Reaction score
I have not once bashed the quality of work. What I am unhappy with is that it was not painted in the scheme that I asked for and to me that ruins the entire light. Not to mention the rediculous amount of time that has passed.

I appreciate the offer to send back, but after all this I wont even put myself in a spot to have to go through this again.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
I have not once bashed the quality of work. What I am unhappy with is that it was not painted in the scheme that I asked for and to me that ruins the entire light. Not to mention the rediculous amount of time that has passed.

I appreciate the offer to send back, but after all this I wont even put myself in a spot to have to go through this again.

The offer still stands. Let me know if you change your mind!

Reaction score
I hate to beat a dead horse here but the lies are just killing me and i hate nothing more than a liar.

I originally was not bashing the quality of work on these lights, until I saw them in person yesterday. Around the turn signal bulb the paint is lifting. It actually looks like some kind of resin or hot glue was used to try to hide or stop the paint peeling. See pictures below. I know that as soon as the lights turn on and get hot that paint is going to get worse and worse. Its probably just the clear coat thats lifting but it looks like its a puddle of clear substance

The second thing on my mind now is that supposedly according to Armen, my lights that I mailed to him were all painted and ready to be sealed back up and then someone spilled something on them and ruined them. He quickly bought a "brand new" set from Ford that cost him something liek $800. I commend that if that was true. But these lights have paint marker on the back side of the black housing that looks like a junk yards catalog number or something, also the lenses are pitted and look like they have 15-20k miles of use on them. These are not brand new lights.

I am just so sick of the lies, the stories, and the BS. I sure hope no one ever trust this guy again. Maybe True Bliss should change from superdutylights to duramax lights. This is just sad for a company to do this kind of business.

IMAG0561.jpg

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0559.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I would really like to know is this.

Here is a picture of how the light looked at one point. Painted to my liking, chrome upper bucket still in tact. The second picture shows that the upper bucket was eventually painted and sealed up and sent to me all without my knowledge or approval.
joshfinal.jpg

380567_2759395867254_1328510462_3191869_1741583264_n.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Ouch. This sucks bro. It was one thing that the top part got painted.... But this is a whole other thing.

I'm curious what happened to the ones with the chrome up top also. Seems like it's been asked a couple times and no answer provided.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Can you atleast throw them on the truck? I know you aren't happy but I would still like to see them on your truck Josh

09stroker

Reaction score
Fwiw we had a local body shop tape off,prep, and color match my dads 2011 headlights. They gave them back to me still taped off and I removed it myself with no problems. He told me just pull away from the paint and I rolled with it. The lines look perfect just like a 6.4 light. With that said, it's not impossible to leave the blinker bucket chrome.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
thanks! i know they aren't what you wanted but i think they will still look good!

Dieselfarmer

Reaction score
Are y'all seriously arguing about HEADLIGHTS! HAHA what a joke:swordfight:

The lights look bad ass, I know i will be sending my to them to get painted... Josh if you are so meticulous about your **** why didnt you just paint them?

Dieselfarmer

Reaction score
Also Josh, your making yourself look bad bashing fellow companies on an open forum... yea you might be unhappy with his work, he offered you a solution to fix the problem and it looks like you just want to keep bictching...

Latest posts

Members online