Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Not much. I got the Mazda running like a striped ape and went mudding today. Got my brute force built to 730 with custom heads and cams and built me a 4wheeler track at the house to play on. I'm not really worried about racing right now. Gotta pull the heads off and see which valve seat is cracked. Plus I wanna get the new race truck put together first.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Got the compounds done, if this weather doesn't straighten up the 400/600's will be in quicker than expected and sly whereabouts do you live in KC im just south on I35 by about 25 min.. You gonna be down at humboldt this year dirtboy??

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
How many of you are going to TS? I'm heading out the day b4 to visit grand parents in the Ozarks then hope to be in the BW in the evening.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Well I would like to but I can't afford to make the trip by myself...still up in the air because of my back too...hopefully by then I'll be working again and will be able to but ya never know. Hows things been going in your neck of the woods Joe?

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Well I would like to but I can't afford to make the trip by myself...still up in the air because of my back too...hopefully by then I'll be working again and will be able to but ya never know. Hows things been going in your neck of the woods Joe?

Been good, weather pending. How are you getting around? Might have room for you if you want to ride along.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I plan on going. No hotel yet... There's a lot going on here, it's hard to schedule anything.

I'll know more the closer it gets. Hopefully by then I can still get a hotel.

Latest posts

Members online