levelling kit questions

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
i think i might rub bad i have 20x12 -44 and i had to take the bumper off so I'm hoping that the x codes will work might have to do little trimming.
Yea I rub on the drivers inner fender a little
You're going to stick out another 1.75" give or take...

mattl140

Reaction score
X codes and stock 250 block out back
Tires are 305/55/20

0663e7b7abb64808d9389edf18efff58.jpg

48981a30ea6ca5253dfadaddc754dd26.jpg

when i get my x codes I'm going to get shocks do i get stock heights shocks or will i need different shocks up front with the x codes thanks.

mattl140

Reaction score
got x codes new u bolts. will i be able to reuse the 2 bolts that holt the spring in and when putting the springs in will i need to unbolt the trac bar or will i be fine with just doing one side at a time. thanks

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
got x codes new u bolts. will i be able to reuse the 2 bolts that holt the spring in and when putting the springs in will i need to unbolt the trac bar or will i be fine with just doing one side at a time. thanks
I took the trac bar out, or unbolt it..
Lower the axle and support it with jacks- I have 2 floor jacks, you might want to support the Pinon as well to keep it from rotating
Hang the new springs and move the axle into place with a floor jack

mattl140

Reaction score
I took the trac bar out, or unbolt it..
Lower the axle and support it with jacks- I have 2 floor jacks, you might want to support the Pinon as well to keep it from rotating
Hang the new springs and move the axle into place with a floor jack

ok thanks man and what about reusing the 4 bolts that is if i don't have to cut them.

Latest posts

Members online