List of goodies

Strokin7

Reaction score
Just needing some thoughts on this list of goodies. Truck goodies.JPG

Lang

Reaction score
Can't see sig on tap talk... Guages? Exhaust? In tank mods?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I already have my tunes, just gotta get em re burned for the single shots.
And what should i do for fuel?

Who's tunes?

As for the fuel system... You can either go the simple route and get the FRx from Riffraff or you can do a full regulated return. As long as you do some sort of fuel system I think you should be alright for the mods you have planned.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Its PHP but im thinking about changing they are pretty smokey.

I will prolly the FRx from Riffraff.

What am i looking at as far as HP to the ground?

davey99ps

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you do the injectors? If you can handle the other stuff, there's no reason you can't do injectors also. I've changed mine in a hotel parking lot with hardly any light, an minimal tools an still was done in an hour and a half. They're not hard at all

Strokin7

Reaction score
IDK just scared im gonna screw something up inside there and have a costly repair which i dont have the money for.

Now if you wanna like write me a step by step on here i can print out i would prolly attempt installing them. Not being a smart ass fyi. lol

davey99ps

Reaction score
When you get to that point, pm me an I'll give you my #. I guess it can be a little intimidating if you've never done it, but it's not hard at all. You can also use the "search" button at the top of the screen an should find a few different write-ups on it.

With the mods you have listed, fuel system an injectors are gonna hold you back. I don't know what your goals are, but if you went with some Full Force stg 2's, that set-up would easily get you into the mid 400's an be a lot of fun, but it's all on how far you wanna take it.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Seem's like a good setup you got there. Like davey was saying you might want to kick it up to some stage two's if your already going to be in there and they would do great with the s366.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I would give Matt at Full Force a call when you get a chance an talk to him about your goals. He's also a dealer for Irate an can get you set up with everything you'll need. I always recommend them after I broke down on the side of the road 400mi from home, an him an the whole crew pretty much dropped everything to get me up an running. They're customer service is second to none, an they're great guys to deal with

Latest posts

Members online