List of goodies

davey99ps

Reaction score
38r would be cheaper, easier to install, an it should fit fairly well with what your looking for. It'll work good with stock sticks, all the way up to the injectors in my sig. With smaller hybrids like I'm running there's been a few guys to break over 500hp, the only drawback is it does whistle pretty loud. Some like the sound, others don't, but it's a pretty tough turbo an it's reasonably priced.

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
i have 238/100s and pushed 460 horse and 780 torque last time i dynoed the old girl and my truck is basically the same as yours except u will be running php vs i have been running a detuned dp tuner... but not for long lol

bad12jr

Reaction score
What valair clutch do you have? A single probably won't live to long at that power. Have a buddy with a full ceramic single behind a 2wd cummins and it will slip with a tweaked pump and no plate. It will slip if you stomp it in 4th at 50 or so. I have a Kevlar/ceramic and Im confident it wouldnt be happy at 400 horse.

I'd definantily look at a DD clutch and some traction bars before going much further.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

bad12jr

Reaction score
Sorry. I meant to put in running it hard. With some respect I'd say it would be fine.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

Latest posts

Members online