List of goodies

Strokin7

Reaction score
How did this go from a 400 horse build to a 500 horse build. Ac's, 38r and a t500 would be a good combo. No need for studs or springs at that level but are advised for maximum dependability. Works well with stock fuel pump just need a regulated return or frx.

I didnt think i would need studs either but i might go ahead and get em. And i im gonna get the frx here soon.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
If you did some research you would see that we was going for brand new injectors not reman ones so thats why they are a little bit more then what your normally see. This seems like it will be a very good DD build.

The Ppe lift pump will do nothing for you. It's a 12 psi pump... You need 65+\- ... You are not going to make 500hp with 160cc Injectors.. You said the injectors are 18xx??? You can get hybrids for that price. Do some research man.

Strokin7

Reaction score
If you did some research you would see that we was going for brand new injectors not reman ones so thats why they are a little bit more then what your normally see. This seems like it will be a very good DD build.

That is right and all i have ever heard about full force is good things so i dont mind paying that price.

Black 02

Reaction score
I would give Matt at Full Force a call when you get a chance an talk to him about your goals. He's also a dealer for Irate an can get you set up with everything you'll need. I always recommend them after I broke down on the side of the road 400mi from home, an him an the whole crew pretty much dropped everything to get me up an running. They're customer service is second to none, an they're great guys to deal with

this

Matt and crew are great. Very helpful and they know their shiz.

Last edited:

Black 02

Reaction score
Stage II (160cc) injectors aren't gonna get you there. (500 hp). Close, but not there.

From my signature you can see I had the stage II's with the S468 turbo and that thing was a mean SOB. Not the fastest truck on the street by any means, but I could roll my 37's on dry pavement with a little launch and could break them loose in the rain at 50 mph going up a hill.

The S468 was a touch laggy down low with the Stage II's, but when it lit.... Hold on!

Also, the EGT's never got above 1200 when wide open except on the shift. I'm running 3:73 gears, so that doesn't help the problem.

If you ever plan on more power than the Stage II's, I'd go with the S468. That is a turbo that will support 700 hp+. Also, I'd get a small set of hybrids.

Good Luck and thank god you have forged rods..... LOL

I didn't and now I'm driving a car for awhile.

Ryan

Strokin7

Reaction score
Stage II (160cc) injectors aren't gonna get you there. (500 hp). Close, but not there.

From my signature you can see I had the stage II's with the S468 turbo and that thing was a mean SOB. Not the fastest truck on the street by any means, but I could roll my 37's on dry pavement with a little launch and could break them loose in the rain at 50 mph going up a hill.

The S468 was a touch laggy down low with the Stage II's, but when it lit.... Hold on!

Also, the EGT's never got above 1200 when wide open except on the shift. I'm running 3:73 gears, so that doesn't help the problem.

If you ever plan on more power than the Stage II's, I'd go with the S468. That is a turbo that will support 700 hp+. Also, I'd get a small set of hybrids.

Good Luck and thank god you have forged rods..... LOL

I didn't and now I'm driving a car for awhile.

Ryan

Thanks man. That helps a lot i might stick with the S366 because the S468 is a bit pricey for me lol

Black 02

Reaction score
I've heard that sometimes the 38R wouldn't keep the Stage II's cool. Especially in my case of towing with 37" tires and 3:73's.

Others may disagree.

I just went with the S468 to be safe......:jammin::jammin:

Strokin7

Reaction score
Well i dont really tow much just a stock trailer, boat, or four wheelers every once in awile.

And right now im running 20's with 35's but i think im gonna take the block of the back and leveling kit off the front and run 305/55/20 dune grapplers.

Everyone and there dog has lifted 4X4 down here and i wont something different kinda street looking persay.

Latest posts

Members online