Lost family member in Abilene Texas! Please help.

Zmann

Reaction score
Awesome !! that is a great effort and I can't imagine it won't have a Happy resolve !
fingers crossed

"anything for a Dog" ,, Dam straight ! but only Good people say that !

PFarmer

Reaction score
"anything for a Dog" ,, Dam straight !

Me too. Me too. I went from fingers crossed to full-blown talking out loud to God sometime around lunch... I'm scared of the freaking freeway and all of the traffic in that area. Can anyone help me figure out how to post a photo on this thread? I have the "Lost Dog" poster.

SPE

Reaction score
Here ya are. Hope he's found, safe & sound.

buster.jpg

PFarmer

Reaction score
Friends in Abilene..

Just sent this to some friends in Abilene. Good luck bud.

Please feel free to give your Abilene friends my number, I would be happy to work with them or show them the areas where we think we need to be looking if they want to join the search. They can call me at 325-721-7013

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the help. Especially you Farmer. Its been a hellova trip. 2 blow outs, loading my dog, butwe made it to Odessa safely. Thanks.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
That sucks man I hope he turns up somewhere or atleast with someone that will look after him we have three strays around our house hell in our house. Best dog we have had seem to be strays that someone dumped

PFarmer

Reaction score

It's my pleasure Phil, you're welcome. I've already been through the Abilene Animal Services Available and Stray dog page this morning and talked to them on the phone to make sure that the list is up to the minute current.

http://www.abilenetx.com/Animal/petpoint/dogs.htm

Buster has not been brought in. I will go down there in person later to check for myself. I have some work related things to do this morning and then I'm going out again to look, hand out more fliers and follow up with some of the people I spoke to yesterday. Lots of people praying for your dog. :) I'll call you later and give you an update. We're not done by a long shot!!

btw: Come friend me on facebook..it's so much easier to stay in touch that way. Thanks!

p.

PFarmer

Reaction score
Well, I was back on patrol. Spent the last 2 hours or so looking. I went back by some of the places from yesterday, especially since someone told Phil that they saw him at 3:33 am at the Chili's. I checked the pound again, went by the ACU maintenance barn, gave fliers to the the Super 8 motel maintenance and housekeepers, the Abilene Independent School District Region 14 maintenance men, the City Marshall (Officer Baird) the mail carrier for the apartments I was at yesterday, the maintenance man at the Whitten Inn, and posted fliers on poles in the neighborhood of Griffin and Wildwood Trail and Griffin and EN 16th BECAUSE: We got a LEAD!! A lady named Charlotte called me and she lives near there. She and her daughter saw him late yesterday and when they got home, they found the flier in their mailbox (Good job, Phil!) Anyways, she and her daughter are going to go look around the area again today. (even though he was spotted back north of I-20) This guy gets around!! Thankfully, today isn't as hot as yesterday and maybe he's finding water somewhere. There are creeks all over the place, maybe he'll find one. Oh... I found another homeless man. He took a flier and said he "camps" around the Walmart and Chili's and he will watch too. I told him that if he sees Buster and gets a leash on him and calls me, I'll give him a $100. So I guess I have officially started my own reward pool. Who wants to pledge to this this pool? How much will you pledge for the safe return of Buster? Please think about it. God bless you!!

PFarmer

Reaction score
I HAVE HIM!!!! I CAUGHT HIM!! He's in my truck cooling off. I'm so excited I can barely breathe!! BUSTER is safe and Phil and Ashley are heading here from Odessa. Thank you God. So awesome. Crap, I said I wouldn't cry. Dammit, I'm such a girl. What a great day.

imelmo

Reaction score
I HAVE HIM!!!! I CAUGHT HIM!! He's in my truck cooling off. I'm so excited I can barely breathe!! BUSTER is safe and Phil and Ashley are heading here from Odessa. Thank you God. So awesome. Crap, I said I wouldn't cry. Dammit, I'm such a girl. What a great day.

That's awesome! :rockon:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score

*** yeah!! You are a great person. Just felt the need to say that.

Its great hearing about these things :rockon: