Mad turbo werks build::MAD TRUCK

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I'm putting truck down until I get new set of injectors, the way I see it if injectors are mismatched then some cyclinders are going to have high temps(more fuel) and others lower temp(less fuel), which could cause alot of **** to go wrong, like warping heads, or cracking heads, or even melting pistons.

alwil

Reaction score
I'm putting truck down until I get new set of injectors, the way I see it if injectors are mismatched then some cyclinders are going to have high temps(more fuel) and others lower temp(less fuel), which could cause alot of **** to go wrong, like warping heads, or cracking heads, or even melting pistons.
I hope it works out in your favor.....
I was a little on the fence about sending mine in before putting them in the truck but between you and PTSUPERD I think it would be worth the money for me to send them away first.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
All I have to say is my egt issues are gone after the injector swap. Truck is a different animal.

Hope you get yours lined out Adrian.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Yeh, I pretty much know it's injectors, I have some 205/150 coming, but like I said before I wanted to see how 175/75 would run like. I can get just about any injector size I want. I have been talking with a up and coming injector builder that knows his stuff. I might be selling his injectors, as part of new business. He flow checks all his injectors, so I know I'm getting match set. I'll be sending the injectors I have now, and he can tell me the story.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score

I hope you get the truck back up and running quick. Did you ever find someone to flow test the injectors?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
All I have to say is my egt issues are gone after the injector swap. Truck is a different animal.

Hope you get yours lined out Adrian.

Hey Gare, what is your truck making for boost and EGT's now at WOT? I'm really thinking 175/75 or 100's and a Stage 2 or 3 will be how I want to go. And are you running a cast or billet wheel? Just trying to compare Adrian's setup to what you ended up with.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Yeh, I pretty much know it's injectors, I have some 205/150 coming, but like I said before I wanted to see how 175/75 would run like. I can get just about any injector size I want. I have been talking with a up and coming injector builder that knows his stuff. I might be selling his injectors, as part of new business. He flow checks all his injectors, so I know I'm getting match set. I'll be sending the injectors I have now, and he can tell me the story.

Interested in this other injector builder.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey Gare, what is your truck making for boost and EGT's now at WOT? I'm really thinking 175/75 or 100's and a Stage 2 or 3 will be how I want to go. And are you running a cast or billet wheel? Just trying to compare Adrian's setup to what you ended up with.

Im running a cast wheel. Fuel is still pulled way back. Cts shows 30psi. I still dont have a mechanical gauge on it yet but I know when we tested before mechanical gauge showed 8 psi more.

Matt wants to add more fuel...Im just enjoying what I have. 68 responds very well.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Im running a cast wheel. Fuel is still pulled way back. Cts shows 30psi. I still dont have a mechanical gauge on it yet but I know when we tested before mechanical gauge showed 8 psi more.

Matt wants to add more fuel...Im just enjoying what I have. 68 responds very well.
EGT's?

Jhaddox

Reaction score

Add the fuel, hit up a dyno:hammer:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Gotta mat it hard to make 1350 on the highway in normal passing/driving scenario

Playing around on the highway with a Dmax the other day....with him just shadowing me as I stepped up throttle bit by bit . At 97 mph I was only seeing like 960

This is a file with fuel pulled back. Based on my old truck and other trucks I've ridden in, I feel it's making 500+ to the ground. Nothing concrete though

Nothing to offer WOT for you yet. Sorry

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail Adrian.

No, problem, I like sorry about Dmaxes getting killed, almost as much as Cummings.
I hate putting truck down now that I got it working again, and if (which I can't) keep my foot off it, I could still drive it. Oh well gives alittle time for the intake project, and so other things I'm working on.

Hey, Gar what size tire and rims you running, and lift. I have 37" tires 18" rims, and a 5.5 inch lift, I'm dropping to 35" tires 18" rims, I like the way your truck stands so that's why I ask.

Last edited:

Fox hunt

Reaction score
You looking to buy?:evil

Yes and no lol. Eventually, I just like having options. Going to be upgrading to a hybrid turbo after my modded pmax took a pvc plug to the compressor wheel. just debating what size injectors to run with it. They need to be able to be defueled enough though to pass CA smog tests...

Twan

Reaction score
Eric's the man for that, I got a tune for that, but mine needs to pass on rollers, I can't get any black smoke out of it, even at 8000' loaded, and it drives like stock.

Yes and no lol. Eventually, I just like having options. Going to be upgrading to a hybrid turbo after my modded pmax took a pvc plug to the compressor wheel. just debating what size injectors to run with it. They need to be able to be defueled enough though to pass CA smog tests...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
No, problem, I like sorry about Dmaxes getting killed, almost as much as Cummings.
I hate putting truck down now that I got it working again, and if (which I can't) keep my foot off it, I could still drive it. Oh well gives alittle time for the intake project, and so other things I'm working on.

Hey, Gar what size tire and rims you running, and lift. I have 37" tires 18" rims, and a 5.5 inch lift, I'm dropping to 35" tires 18" rims, I like the way your truck stands so that's why I ask.

Thanks man. 35" tires on 22's. 5.5" lift

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Eric's the man for that, I got a tune for that, but mine needs to pass on rollers, I can't get any black smoke out of it, even at 8000' loaded, and it drives like stock.

What's your set up again? Cant see on my phone