Madmans build thread

sootie

Reaction score
nice work but pretty much any little issue and the cab is headed north LOL tight fit in there.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Nice thing is is that a lot of the turbo stuff will be cake to remove cab on. You can basically get right into the valve covers at this point in no time. The down pipe is v band and will take 5 minutes to pull, Batteries will be on the frame rail as well. Compared to a stock truck itll probably be easier to work on.

sootie

Reaction score
Nice thing is is that a lot of the turbo stuff will be cake to remove cab on. You can basically get right into the valve covers at this point in no time. The down pipe is v band and will take 5 minutes to pull, Batteries will be on the frame rail as well. Compared to a stock truck itll probably be easier to work on.

thats awesome.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Haha, spectating. The truck is probably going to be lowered with 420s for a bit. And honestly the class Id have to run in due to my set up requires a ton of saftey equiptment that Im not going to invest in to do pulls around here. Also its just not set up to pull competitevly in that class as well, suspension wise, and also without a built motor..... well...you know.

Ill definitely be at lebanon valley a few times if you want to go on a wednesday night... just for fun. Never done it before so it should be a fun experience.

RSK

Reaction score
Haha, spectating. The truck is probably going to be lowered with 420s for a bit. And honestly the class Id have to run in due to my set up requires a ton of saftey equiptment that Im not going to invest in to do pulls around here. Also its just not set up to pull competitevly in that class as well, suspension wise, and also without a built motor..... well...you know.

Ill definitely be at lebanon valley a few times if you want to go on a wednesday night... just for fun. Never done it before so it should be a fun experience.

420's hook in the dirt, i've seen a few people make full pulls on 420's with 7-800hp trucks. Ill be pulling mine once i get valve springs and pushrods and a little more air into the mix so i don't have egt issues

Erikclaw

Reaction score
This is a bad ass build, great to see new stuff being used brought from a guy with a different background meaning turbo gassers. Fuel system is unique for sure.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Thanks Eric. Means a lot coming from someone with your back round. This has been over 3 years in the making and a lot of planning and seeing other trucks to get ideas and try to better on them or make it unique. There is still so much more to do in the future. True trac, traction bars, 3 or 4 link, shocks all around.... and also a built motor way down the line. I'd like to find a short block for sale to build over time.

I'd love to get in a magazine.... a unique build from a small shop that does quality work would make for some good reading. Not to mention it'll hopefully be a solid 900+hp sleeper

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks Eric. Means a lot coming from someone with your back round. This has been over 3 years in the making and a lot of planning and seeing other trucks to get ideas and try to better on them or make it unique. There is still so much more to do in the future. True trac, traction bars, 3 or 4 link, shocks all around.... and also a built motor way down the line. I'd like to find a short block for sale to build over time.

I'd love to get in a magazine.... a unique build from a small shop that does quality work would make for some good reading. Not to mention it'll hopefully be a solid 900+hp sleeper

The build will never end, there is always something. LOL I wouldn't doubt a mag would like to do a write up about it.

RSK

Reaction score
hope to see you at lebanon valley soon, maybe we can coordinate or setup something up like a psa track day. unofficial of course unless we get enough people who for sure wanna go then get a track rental day. that would be pretty awesome.

Latest posts

Members online