making progress

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Ok, no one else said it. You didn't know that a wet filter doesn't flow like a dry or a properly oiled one??? Sorry bro couldn't let that pass.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ok, no one else said it. You didn't know that a wet filter doesn't flow like a dry or a properly oiled one??? Sorry bro couldn't let that pass.

only reason it was wet was because it rained non stop saturday even now that its dry its ***ed from being sucked in.

Here is a video its all three races from sunday in one, my brother shot the video it turned out pretty good, high def... now i can see that i have some major leaks on my exhaust

http://youtu.be/Pe74CT57rHc

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that would definitely be 7.70's at 87-88 down here. just think about when you get that leak fixed. if it continues to smoke like that..tune it down.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Finally a video has been posted that is actually visible! Thank you, I wish they all looked like that.

Glad youre making progress, seems like you held your own out there as well. Look at the bright side....at least you can drive it. LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Only reason its so good is my brother shot it. Going to school for web design and graphics. Pretty sure its a 2400 dollar camera ans that's actually a compressed file

Sent from my DROIDX

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Finally a video has been posted that is actually visible! Thank you, I wish they all looked like that.

Glad youre making progress, seems like you held your own out there as well. Look at the bright side....at least you can drive it. LOL

I know I like going to gasser events. Hardly see anything drive to the track under its own power. One guy couldn't believe I drove to the track took the tailgate off and went racing lol

Sent from my DROIDX

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Nice vids! It looks like it pulls hard in that first vid especially.

Looking good. Like you said....babysteps.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It will get there, and will i had alot of fun honestly.

I ordered another 90 degree elbow and a new longer air filter to hopefully keep that from getting wet and sucked in, i also pulled the down pipe to check the turbine wheel last night to make sure it didnt get damaged somehow, so it looks like i just need to get the resonator off, and get the drive leak addressed and see how that feels. If i can clean the smoke that i have, it should be nasty.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Is the leak a drive pressure leak or a downpipe leak? With that much smoke leaking you would think it wouldn't be hard to locate it with all the soot.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Is the leak a drive pressure leak or a downpipe leak? With that much smoke leaking you would think it wouldn't be hard to locate it with all the soot.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

It's both. The leak I.found between turbos is pretty big. After the kids go to bed im going to try and fix that one and then fix the exhaust tomorrow

Sent from my DROIDX

Latest posts

Members online