Mechanically Injected 7.3 Trucks Info/Pictures

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I remember seeing a picture of a 6.0 with a inline 8 p pump sitting on it and some sorry looking fuel lines. Didnt look like much progress but it was a start. Thas the only picture Iever found of it though. Ill try to find it again.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Found it....

Mechanical60.jpg

And the link to the thread: Mechanical 6.0?

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Some pretty sweet rigs out there, never knew there were that many mechanically injected 7.3's out there.

Yeah there are actually a bunch. Its just that ALL of them were built for pulling, Half of them sit. 1/4 of them pull and get noticed. And 1/4 of them pull and fly under the radar.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah there are actually a bunch. Its just that ALL of them were built for pulling, Half of them sit. 1/4 of them pull and get noticed. And 1/4 of them pull and fly under the radar.

Only two I ever saw in person ( or even knew existed were Double overtime and Stroked Out ). Both very nasty rigs.

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Only two I ever saw in person (or even knew existed were Double overtime and Stroked Out. Both very nasty rigs.

Same here. And both pretty much the only ones you ever hear about. Cept lately I havent heard or seen Stroked out. Last I saw it was getting a 10 foot bed. And frame mods.

Latest posts

Members online