MPD Single turbo kit

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Mine failed after one days driving and they told me it was caused by a loose wire. I took all there stuff off.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
elite pump is still between those 2, without the risk of failure like the II pump. its only 30% more, but seemed to make a good bit more power for me. aaron made 1046 with it.

good point, i just figured after mike C made 94x on nitrous with a stock pump and injectors the stocker is a good reliable choice

My elite pump failed but i think it was because it had water in the system, and had some extra stress on it a couple times and trashed a solenoid or valve internally, im thinking about taking it apart and trying to find whats wrong with it, i dont think its because its modded

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im positive its a solenoid or valve... makes too much pressure after a heat cycle, wierdest ***in thing ever... unhooked the belt for the cp3 to verify that it wasnt the cp3 and it still did it. Works fine cold, then about 15min drive... ***ed

White_monster

Reaction score
Hmmm. If you can't figure it out take it to a hydraulic pump shop and they might be able to fix, since it is a hydraulic pump. My buddy is a hyd tech and said they are basic

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i got a stock pump already, im just going to throw it in, and take this pump apart for my own learning purposes, if its a solenoid there isnt much that can be done to it, since they are not serviced seperate

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
my elite pump lasted one day, pos i hated that thing, blew lines off and it was damn near undriveable, the truck would shudder down the road, never gonna put one of those in again

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my elite pump lasted one day, pos i hated that thing, blew lines off and it was damn near undriveable, the truck would shudder down the road, never gonna put one of those in again

lol... you got a pile then..mine worked as advertised , as well as just about everybody else's did. thats weird, because you had yours on for months. didnt you run your 11.6 with it on there? musta been installer error. hahahahaha

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Doesn't the Elite pump only work right with the fuel bowl delete? I probably won't touch an Industrial pump due to the issues, and don't need dual fuelers. If I can run the Elite pump with 35% over nozzles and the Air Dog upgrade, I will probably do it.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
lol... you got a pile then..mine worked as advertised , as well as just about everybody else's did. thats weird, because you had yours on for months. didnt you run your 11.6 with it on there? musta been installer error. hahahahaha

I think we replaced about 3 sets of lines about every 5000 miles with that pump
I've heard from alot of people that had the same problems

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
it barely held rp on 60's and forget about the 150s, i did better on my stock pump with stock inj

all it was meant to hold was 60's. tadd always said that was the max amount of nozzle it was built for. 2 years after it was released, now technology has changed, but you havent backed up anything with that 947 you made on stock pump and nozzles, so its hard to say against it working. as for lines breaking, i broke one, but it has been common knowledge for a long time you need some sort of support for the lines. you both know that, so if yu broke the lines more than once, thats your own fault. II pump requires the braces as well.

jeff- what does 35% over mean? how long have you had those nozzles in ?