MPD's "Project 6.0L Proving Grounds"

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
In every test, show video of real world driving at 65-70mph converter locked in overdrive, roll into the throttle to show how fast or slow it builds boost and heat(egts), converter locked in overdrive at 1800 rpm how we'll it accelerates without unlocking the converter or dropping gears. Just real life drivibility. That's what will sell

There are probably a lot of "great spooling setups" that would fail this test miserably.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I'm definitely in to see how far stock sticks can be pushed. The farthest iv seen is 499 so if that can be beat that's awesome! Pushing the limits of each injector size with nozzle size would be cool to see. Real world tests are a must though. Dding it and towing with a decent size trailer.

Sent from my Pear phone 5 using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I know you said you're not planning to get into the engine but I would REALLY like to see some port and polished head numbers as mentioned earlier...

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

OBS F350

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I could find my answer else where or if it is feasible for you guys to test. But maybe see if an improperly built injector will hold ICP with a dual/aftermarket/whatever hpop setup. I'm sure there are plenty of guys like myself that have injectors that were not built correctly that won't hold ICP because of it.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
An injector built improperly that cant maintain icp will with dual hpops, but that doesn't really solve anything. I was supposed to be testing the diesel site pump but they never got back to me after initial communication, so that turned me off a little

Hellen Keller sent this?

william_ace

Reaction score
^^ I've been hearing a lot of this lately. Is there a thread somewhere that discusses how an injector can be built improperly? I searched around but didn't find what I was looking for.

I think what y'all are doing here is awesome. I would love to see stock application tests all the way up to 205's and a big turbo. Hell, even compounds. Thanks for doing this!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
1466259_790542480960853_1052825697_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online