MPD's "Project 6.0L Proving Grounds"

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We already have a few sponsors on board with us. This is going to get good!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Don't know how possible it would be.....but turbo/injector test would be cool, find turbo/injector companies/shops willing to participate. Ask them to see what turbo goes best with 175/185/190/ etc......dyno, street, track results???

Off the wall request that I've always wanted to see.....
How long she'll redline LOL

We will be doing this but it will be with our products as injectors and new vgt line of turbos

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Craig that's a great idea. Test setups that are gonna sell to the average guy. Let's face it only race trucks need bigger that 205s, good luck with your tests guys. Takes a lot of time and money to put aside just to show customers what different setups will give them.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Craig that's a great idea. Test setups that are gonna sell to the average guy. Let's face it only race trucks need bigger that 205s, good luck with your tests guys. Takes a lot of time and money to put aside just to show customers what different setups will give them.
If you have any ideas feel free to post it

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCWhwXFqatQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[youtube/]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk" target="_blank">YouTube Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCWhwXFqatQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[youtube/]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCWhwXFqatQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[youtube/]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk" />ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Would certainly be nice to see some real time results on larger HPO systems with smaller injectors (155/30, 155/stock, stock/stock, 175/50, 190/75 ect)

Would be interesting to see what can be gained by upgrading in a situation where the vehicle isn't necessarily "not holding ICP".
7.3s benefit greatly from big oil even in a stock application, why can't 6.0s.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
In every test, show video of real world driving at 65-70mph converter locked in overdrive, roll into the throttle to show how fast or slow it builds boost and heat(egts), converter locked in overdrive at 1800 rpm how we'll it accelerates without unlocking the converter or dropping gears. Just real life drivibility. That's what will sell

windrunner408

Reaction score
Would certainly be nice to see some real time results on larger HPO systems with smaller injectors (155/30, 155/stock, stock/stock, 175/50, 190/75 ect)

Would be interesting to see what can be gained by upgrading in a situation where the vehicle isn't necessarily "not holding ICP".
7.3s benefit greatly from big oil even in a stock application, why can't 6.0s.

:whs: I agree. It seems as though the first thing 7.3s go after when they go to try and make power is more oil...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
In every test, show video of real world driving at 65-70mph converter locked in overdrive, roll into the throttle to show how fast or slow it builds boost and heat(egts), converter locked in overdrive at 1800 rpm how we'll it accelerates without unlocking the converter or dropping gears. Just real life drivibility. That's what will sell

Thanks for the input, we will be sure to try and get every last bit of testing and video work done as best we can.

We also have a ported intake here that is mine were going to put on the truck to see what kind of results we can get from it.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
What Would be neat is to see how far you can take it with stock injectors with more air then you would normal toss at a stock stick rig.

Ported and polished heads ,Stock Powermax turbo, OR the Elite Powermax turbo. Exhaust, Intake, EGR delete, Tuned ficum, Best SCT or custom tunes you can toss at it. Would be neat to see how far you can go with it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.