My 6.0 build

04stroker

Reaction score
Search it on YouTube. He has videos of it running underhood and showing it all. Not sure exactly on price last I checked I think it was 1200$ range. But that's going off memory I'm not positive.

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
yup, this just happened!
IMG_3365_zpscde04f42.jpg

And injectors are out now down at MPD. Got word that they are flowing just over 300cc's now :) Can't wait to drive it again

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
yup, this just happened!
IMG_3365_zpscde04f42.jpg

And injectors are out now down at MPD. Got word that they are flowing just over 300cc's now :) Can't wait to drive it again

hood stack FTMFW.....

Josh we need to talk about dual pumps....

i have been talking a little bit with Jesse about it, trying to see about fitment with the compounds. im gona reach out for him today or tomorrow talk a little more to him about it

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
hood stack FTMFW.....

Josh we need to talk about dual pumps....

i have been talking a little bit with Jesse about it, trying to see about fitment with the compounds. im gona reach out for him today or tomorrow talk a little more to him about it

Yeah we really do need to talk about more oil.... Craig has a setup off whitey I think.

300's?? Boyo you're going to need some oil

Yep this will be the next thing addressed.

Hood stack on a king ranch crew cab? Crazy!

Oh I know I'm crazy! If I didn't have a spare MINT hood I wouldn't cut a hood apart... LOL

Oh boy! Hood stack ftw! Waiting for dyno numbers.

hopefully better dyno numbers... well better track times. I couldn't care less about dyno numbers

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Yeah we really do need to talk about more oil.... Craig has a setup off whitey I think.

Yep this will be the next thing addressed.

Oh I know I'm crazy! If I didn't have a spare MINT hood I wouldn't cut a hood apart... LOL

hopefully better dyno numbers... well better track times. I couldn't care less about dyno numbers

Never understood this till i ran for the first time!...itching to go back...o wait need a truck first!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
a hood stack? why did you do that to this truck!?

Got a spare hood and another daily driver. Did it because I wanted to that's why. Also going much bigger with this truck in the not so distant future. Working on a dual hpop setup with Craig in the next few weeks to help feed these new 300's and this winter most likely full motor build and some more fuel and air.

strokethis_06

Reaction score
Well hopefully yours is done soon too so we can go to the track and kick the s#it out of these stupid trucks already...

Mine will see the track this year. Problem is we cant keep our trucks together at the same time. Somebody always has theirs apart.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.