My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
wheels will look good when the truck actually DRIVES! LOL. still waiting on this damn converter to come back from PI

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Truck is back in business finally! Hassler built trans shifts awesome and I like the 2700 stall converter a lot so far. Couldn't test it too much today due to the rain but looking forward to driving it when the roads dry up. hoping to get it on the dyno next week!

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Truck is back in business finally! Hassler built trans shifts awesome and I like the 2700 stall converter a lot so far. Couldn't test it too much today due to the rain but looking forward to driving it when the roads dry up. hoping to get it on the dyno next week!

Slow down! We haven't even seen it with the new wheels yet!

Sent while my truck pukes coolant!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah on stocks right now. NO traction at all in the wet. Did a few highway pulls but it was still kinda sketchy. Gotta wait till its dry really. can't wait to see how the 420s hook with this setup

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Quick highway pull with the new trans, not quite WOT. Really having issues finding a tune that I really like. This was running a daily driver tune from Vivian so converter only locks in 4th (if you're really beating on it) and 5th like in the video. Might get it on the dyno this week with the 66 on it, but we will be installing a 472 next week...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-wRfYh-XG4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Latest posts

Members online