My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looks real good! At full lock does it rub?

rubs a littler on the liners but you don't event hear it and its not hurting anything. Better than cutting the liners all up... had to trim a tiny bit on the corners of the fenders. I mean before we trimmed you could steer lock to lock and it just barely touched

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
only clean run we got. But the load control was only set at 40% so the thing was barely loaded down causing the power to be way down. Threw a vehicle speed sensor code at the end of this run too. Going to try and fix it tomorrow and get it back on the dyno and put full load on it and see what she does... but for now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mR7iE7MMeQ

nickg3130

Reaction score
only clean run we got. But the load control was only set at 40% so the thing was barely loaded down causing the power to be way down. Threw a vehicle speed sensor code at the end of this run too. Going to try and fix it tomorrow and get it back on the dyno and put full load on it and see what she does... but for now:

Sounds real good man. Seems like it's got more in it for sure.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
yeah it's being dumb and acting up. Going to throw a new abs/vss in it tomorrow and see what that does. It runs AWESOME on the street though. pulls very hard

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
looking good....get that speed sensor issue fixed and get some real nuimbers goin would ya! I need to know what numbers im comming after!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I agree Greg. Got a tune from Matt to try today. Hoping to figure out this sensor and head back to the Dyno. This thing should be making more than 560

Extended Power

Reaction score

Watch this again, and tell me what is happening at 18 seconds into the video.

Nothing really changes, but there is a big blast of black smoke, then it subsides again.

Is this a tuning issue? ICP pressure demand/actual changes?

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
What is the speed sensor causing the truck to do? Guess I don't understand what part it is playing here... :shrug:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
We got the rear speed/abs sensor fixed today and went back over to the dyno. Not sure why it's not making better power. made 570 something today. can't remember to be honest. The turbo that is on there does have a lot of in and out shaft play which is definitely not helping at all. That turbo is being taken off and replaced by a 472 at MPD on friday then we will be off to Innovative to dyno/tune

Latest posts

Members online