My 6.0 build

shmoozer

Reaction score
When you get a wrap, do they at least try and wrap the jams/ inner panels? Having my doors not match inside and out would really bug me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
When you get a wrap, do they at least try and wrap the jams/ inner panels? Having my doors not match inside and out would really bug me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That green car i posted was red and the blue one was black. Most guys don't/can't but the good guys do. My buddy spent a hr per door handle to get them perfectly wrapped.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah but a really high quality wrap job with jams done and everything costs almost as much as paint.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, you get what you pay for.. But it's no longer that "budget option"

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Haven't had 18s since like 2010 LOL

3c6514d5da2b6deea699b8e0a6964ca7.jpg

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Yeah its gonna be even colder tonight like wtaf it was 60's last week, been 25° all day today and single digits overnight tonight

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
You hit 25 up there. I swear to god we didn't hit 18 all day. I think I froze off my right testicle loading an enclosed trailer backed into a loading dock. Thankfully it's back to normal now.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You hit 25 up there. I swear to god we didn't hit 18 all day. I think I froze off my right testicle loading an enclosed trailer backed into a loading dock. Thankfully it's back to normal now.
Oh cry me a river i work for the state DOT i was outside all day today.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh cry me a river i work for the state DOT i was outside all day today.

i was gonna say something about how you were probably working, producing body heat, opposed to me sitting on my azz moving my arm on levers, but standing around leaning on a shovel is more like it for state DOT work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.