My 6.0 build

Jomax

Reaction score
Hit 65degress today. I had to put a sweatshirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Haha. Cold gear underarmour, work supplied mandatory t-shirt, heavy azz zip up underarmour hoodie, gloves. Still cold inside a heated warehouse.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
hope i didnt jinx you !

3659cb2bbc934e0923bea8d996465130.jpg

Hope the dinosaur starts LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
sucks. Mine started right up it just sounded like everything inside the engine wanted to exit LOL

I started mine Sunday at 12 degrees. Been sitting for a month. New gp's, new uvch, new gpr, new injectors. Turned the key, wts light went out, cracked it off. rrrrrr-RRRR-RR-RR-R-R-Romp romp romp smooth as glass...

Jomax

Reaction score
Mine started with 28degree oil temp, 280k injectors, 3k miles on delo400, and low compression. Wait to start 20sec. Cranked 3seconds. Not too shabby lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Cranked mine this morning. 13 degrees out. Oil temp was magically already at 110 degrees, took off instantly lol called plugging it in.. try it!

Yea. I'd love to but that got ruined last winter when someone plugged it into a rigged up 110 outlet plugged into a 220 outlet. I've been dreading the coolant bath all summer and I now feel like procrastinating wasn't the best method.

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Yea. I'd love to but that got ruined last winter when someone plugged it into a rigged up 110 outlet plugged into a 220 outlet. I've been dreading the coolant bath all summer and I now feel like procrastinating wasn't the best method.
You know that they sell magnetic ones that you put on the oil pan, right? They have strong magnets so they won't come off. Just FYI.

looking up parts

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I too was enjoying riding in December,mouth that ship has sailed now.mwas 8* when I started my truck up this morning. Thank goodness for block heater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online