My 86 Fummins Project

Matt_P

Reaction score
I just went through this whole build. Sooo sick!

Thanks!

Any updates?

Unfortunately I dont have any right now. The body work has been real slow. Im actually stuck in San Fransisco right now overnight on a layover to fly to china for the next two and a half weeks so I wont have any more updates until the beginning of June. Im hoping my buddy who is doing the body work will have made a whole lot of progress in that time Im gone so Ill have some good updates when I get back. I could post up the pictures with the new tires mounted up on the wheels though

Matt_P

Reaction score
Yeah...you could...

lol here you go, 33x12.50 mickey thompson MTZs mounted up on the 18x12 pacers
14161783852_d1d8823675_c.jpg
Untitled by mattpopiel, on Flickr

Matt_P

Reaction score
Those will look awesome so long as the truck sits fairly low. I love those tires!

Thanks Wayne! Yeah these are the exact tire I have been wanting for this truck, I thought they would be perfect for it. All I did suspension wise was a 3" reverse shackle kit with stock 350 rear springs and blocks so I think it will sit at just the right height and with the -51mm offset of these wheels I didnt want to go bigger than a 33 and risk rubbing on a nice new paint job lol

Heck yes they will! Perfect blend of old school and modern-ness.

Thanks Jason!

demz r sexy bro!

Those are going to look great on there.

Thank you! Im really excited to get them mounted up

Matt_P

Reaction score
Now that Im back from my trip I was over at the shop last night. Started doing all the fitting for the fenders, core support and hood. I also threw one of the new wheels on to see how it will look and Im very happy with it, the wheels came out perfect on the truck.
14159267018_2ce9c36a46_c.jpg
image by mattpopiel, on Flickr
14342589111_aa3dcd073b_c.jpg
14159333010_6f98774dcf_c.jpg

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Hey man is that a Harley grill on your king ranch? I have a white f350 lariat exactly same paint scheme as yours . White and tan. I have a billet grill inserts but I lost one of the pieces it fell off but I was thinking of getting a Harley grill or getting a new grill insert.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Hey man is that a Harley grill on your king ranch? I have a white f350 lariat exactly same paint scheme as yours . White and tan. I have a billet grill inserts but I lost one of the pieces it fell off but I was thinking of getting a Harley grill or getting a new grill insert.

Yeah its a harley grille. Here is a better photo of it
13716070614_37e382aa46_c.jpg
Untitled by mattpopiel, on Flickr