My 86 Fummins Project

Reaction score
I like those Pacers too. Kind of jealous. I have had 3 Weld sandstorms sitting here and been looking for a 4th, but those dang Welds don't pop up very often!!

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Yeah its a harley grille. Here is a better photo of it
13716070614_37e382aa46_c.jpg
Untitled by mattpopiel, on Flickr

Hey man I just did my harley. And I painted it my self. And did the billet grille.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/image246.jpg

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Hey man I just did my harley. And I painted it my self. And did the billet grille.

That looks great, I'd love to see more pics installed, I think a Harley grill would look good on mine too(wht/tan). Matt's truck looks great.

And that's an excellent wheel choice Matt, I can't think of a better look for an OBS! I'm starting to want my very own rclb fummins OBS lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'm a amateur painter. And this grille came out great for me. I did some 08 mirror covers they came out alright. A little orange peel. I just ended up sanding the clear coat with 2000 grit. Yea I didn't even realize how good harley grills look with new billet replacement pieces. And it was a you know what to get that ford symbol to stick. Luckily I had silicon and the guy who made the symbol put a adhesive on the back. From factory they don't come like that.

Matt_P

Reaction score

looks good!

That looks great, I'd love to see more pics installed, I think a Harley grill would look good on mine too(wht/tan). Matt's truck looks great.

And that's an excellent wheel choice Matt, I can't think of a better look for an OBS! I'm starting to want my very own rclb fummins OBS lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Buddy!

alwaysdiesel

Reaction score
Just read all 43 pages in one shot. You've put in some insane time and detail into this project. I'm in the midst of a frame off/axle swap/fummins build with a 94 f350 and I thought I had my hands full. I know how much time it takes, even doing the small tidily work, and you are doing everything properly. It's really impressive. Thanks for all the pictures also!

Whitezotti

Reaction score
How did y'all get the oval on your harley grille? Did you glue it? The aftermarket grilles don't come with a place to put it. My emblem I ordered came with a really strong adhesive on it . But I also put Silicone behind it between the billet grill pieces. So it would have more ground to stick to.

Did you paint your bottom front bumper Arizona beige? I've never seen a white king ranch come with the bottom beige on the bumper. I just got mine painted I thought it would match and leave out more chrome.

Last edited:

Matt_P

Reaction score
Just read all 43 pages in one shot. You've put in some insane time and detail into this project. I'm in the midst of a frame off/axle swap/fummins build with a 94 f350 and I thought I had my hands full. I know how much time it takes, even doing the small tidily work, and you are doing everything properly. It's really impressive. Thanks for all the pictures also!

Thank you!!

Here is one I saw last night.

6.9 with the 4spd...

10366080_10101267021261375_37683250425185589_n.jpg

That truck is beautiful. Makes me even more anxious to have mine done.

I won't have much to update for a while. I moved to Illinois for a job and the truck is still in ohio at my buddies shop where he is painting it. Since he is pretty busy we have decided to make it a winter project. He is also going to be building a whole custom dash, door panels and full length center console now with a full black interior