my build

White_monster

Reaction score
It's done. Pog just needs to tweak the bov settings. I'll post some pics later. Building your truck was fun. Drive it like I would, k maybe not that hard. Lol. Call me if you have any questions. Later.

White_monster

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics guys.

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

pleasure building your truck Pog. Have fun.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Damn, I didn't know you guys were painting stuff too. Nice work in such a short time frame. Shane, since you are in my time zone come swing by and paint up some of my untouched goodies.

pog

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Now to decide on a tranny. My stock tc is facked. But i love the way it pulls even with it. The 6.0 manifolds have made spool up quicker. I had my cousin paint the stuff, we didnt have enough time to do it ourselves. But yeah im stoked the way this came out in such short time frame. Shane is top of line type dude when it comes to the 6.4. He knows his shyt!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well I would recommend Elite's trans but Suncoast's full SD kit would work great for your application.

pog

Reaction score
Yeah im leaning towards a sc sd rebuild kit and either their tc or goerends. There is a goerend supplier in my town

Stout

Reaction score
Now to decide on a tranny. My stock tc is facked.!

Glad to see it lasted this long. Mine has made it to 55k and is done, I doubt i could spin the tires LOL I am dropping my trans today and putting in the sun coast iron pac kit as well as the precision convertor.The iron pac kit just came and it looks like it should hold up good. Very interested in what you decide to go with. I've been following your build and id like to do something similar to yours. My tranny just decided to give out sooner than I wanted. Good luck with the truck man.

pog

Reaction score
here is pics i didnt get a chance to post up guys
2011-05-26184421-1.jpg

2011-05-28013922-1.jpg

2011-05-28190406.jpg

2011-05-28230111.jpg

2011-05-29142515.jpg

2011-05-29142555.jpg

this is up for grabs LOL
2011-05-28153842.jpg

pog

Reaction score
Glad to see it lasted this long. Mine has made it to 55k and is done, I doubt i could spin the tires LOL I am dropping my trans today and putting in the sun coast iron pac kit as well as the precision convertor.The iron pac kit just came and it looks like it should hold up good. Very interested in what you decide to go with. I've been following your build and id like to do something similar to yours. My tranny just decided to give out sooner than I wanted. Good luck with the truck man.

yeah i am prob gonna wait a bit to see if i can get a few passes out of this tranny. got a big dyno event coming up this weekend and friday im hoping to hit the track. i cant get my tranny built that quick so i gotta take my chances on this one.

pog

Reaction score
I am hoping to get track time this friday and dyno on saturday. Hopefully the stock trans will work with me and not take a dump.

pog

Reaction score
Hahah thanks. Anyone know if it is best to load the tune fresh before doing a pass or should i load it up before hand so tranny can relearn? I know for dyno loading the tune up fresh is best. And tips would be great

Erikclaw

Reaction score
What tunes are you running? I know with Eric's it seems to go well with just a run through the gears hard after loading it. I would be more comfortable with running it through the gears hard before lining up at the lights. Just to see if it needs a little more time to learn.

Latest posts

Members online