MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks Wayne. I've ordered some flares just waiting on them to show up and get painted. I'll also be installing a clear 3m film along the bottom to protect against chips and crap.

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks Wayne. I've ordered some flares just waiting on them to show up and get painted. I'll also be installing a clear 3m film along the bottom to protect against chips and crap.

i'm doing that on my cowl hood when I get one for the first 6 or 8" of it.

Wayne

Reaction score
http://www.rockerflares.com/rockerflares/#ford

in case you want to look into it^^^ If not, no biggie. The fender flares are more important, but these do a great job of keeping crap off the body where the fender flare doesn't catch. I ran them on a super duty I had back in '05, and loved them. (see pic below) I did have to trim them for the stationary nerf bars, which kind of sucked as far as jobs go. It really cut down on frequency of necessary wash jobs. I did like the fact that I had zero rock chips, and took it off road regularly. Anyway, nice looking build. Keep up the good work.

red1.jpg

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks. I had asked Wayne for a link and pic of those flares so I can have some options. For now I've got new stock flares but will probably change those out sooner or later.

ncollins64

Reaction score
update

Well got the truck back today. Gotta paint the bumpers and get those on, still debating stock or fusion, lenses are getting painted then going back to JD, recon lenses and new fender badges are coming also. This thing looks amazing. Gotta pull my trans tonight and I'll get the amps on and it'll be done. Well except for a couple things under the hood and AF's.

Attachments

• IMG_20140530_093410_821.jpg
    IMG_20140530_093410_821.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20140530_093436_466.jpg
    IMG_20140530_093436_466.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124

Jesse_01

Reaction score
What year king ranch seats are you going with?
2011+ king ranch seats, center console, black carpet and panels. Have the ac & heat working in the seats would be sick in a 08 lol. I wonder if a person could bolt a 11 cab onto a 08-10.

Crack85

Reaction score
What year king ranch seats are you going with?

2011+ king ranch seats, center console, black carpet and panels. Have the ac & heat working in the seats would be sick in a 08 lol. I wonder if a person could bolt a 11 cab onto a 08-10.

Why not just buy an 11+....

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks Morgan. I won't be touching my interior plastic. Too much time and money but I will be doing new carpet and as of right now I'll be doing new style kr seats front and rear.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Looks so good!! I'd go with the stock bumpers. The truck is so clean. Just keep the factory look. Can't beat it.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks guys. My painter is gonna paint stock bumpers next week when they get here and probably my badges also. I wanna find some clear film that goes behind the door handles to help with scratches if i can find a kit. If not ill just have my guy put the 3m film there also. Frank are you at ts? I'll be coming up tomorrow evening to drop off my core trans with Morgan.

Latest posts

Members online