MY BUILD

SAK

Reaction score
Satin Pearl White
IMG_1078_full.jpg

B585Ford

Reaction score
i'll be the guy,,,stick with the two tone.

also, when you get a bit of dirt ect from driving around, it does not show up so much on the tan.

:whs: Gotta admit I have a bias (I am sure this won't be a popular answer but you asked for honest)....I have never been a fan of all white trucks unless it is a work truck.

ncollins64

Reaction score
pic

Yea I asked for honest lol. I use to hate solid colors and for some reason the newer ones are rubbing off on me. If all else fails, I could go all plat white and if it isn't what I thought it would be then I could go back and paint the tan back on the bottom and flares. And again I'm just thinking out loud. Also this pic is kinda the look I'd be going for, got it from one of saks threads I think.

Attachments

• PlatinumTT.jpg
    PlatinumTT.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 111

RSK

Reaction score
the only problem I see with platinum pearl white in my opinion is black bumpers and grille don't seem to contrast as well as they do with oxford white, which is what I originally wanted. If you are going to go two tone, I would do black/white two tone. that would really make the truck pop. I'm thinking about having my roof painted tuxedo black with a metallic flake in it.

null_zps69be3529.jpg

regular white just seems boring.

ncollins64

Reaction score
True with the black and white. I'd do painted to match bumpers also. I also got the Harley grill to go with it. I got some fusions I was gonna paint to match but I kinda like the stock ones to

swinky

Reaction score
I agree with all white but I'd have them add some flake to it. Maybe a light light tan and silver flake.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
Well if you're not 100% sure about what color you want but definitely want to switch it up maybe you should consider wrapping it?
Some one off color combos and it's not permanent.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Personally I think in pictures it just looks a little white. But in person..... Ugh I saw RSK's truck in. March and I mean it is an ungodly color to me with the black and the headlights and all the lenses smoked. I was watching him drive and I was trying to hide a light to 3/4 chub.... That's all I'm sayin.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Got with my brother today and were gonna do platinum white and I'll put clear 3m film along the bottom to help with chips. I'm debating on keeping my stock flares or keep them off. Probably just have them painted also and see what it looks like. I just want the paint and trans done pretty quick, interior can come later.

webb06

Reaction score
Got with my brother today and were gonna do platinum white and I'll put clear 3m film along the bottom to help with chips. I'm debating on keeping my stock flares or keep them off. Probably just have them painted also and see what it looks like. I just want the paint and trans done pretty quick, interior can come later.

I'm curious how noticeable the 3m film will be. I've considered on my truck. But it's black so it might show more on black

Cknox121

Reaction score
You can notice the film up real close, but not far off. I used to install it on vehicles. Some tough stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.