MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks. It does sound awesome. Morgan has put in some time past couple of days. Guess he will put some miles on it this weekend and go from there. Shone hope its yours made over sooner or later

Reaction score
It runs very good. Took a lot of final fitting to make all the max power stuff work and fit. Had to move the map sensor as it sat directly in the way of the atmo inlet. The charge pipe was too short and had to make an extension. The downpipe had to be modified to fit the 4" v-band outlet. And we changed the wastegate to fit and ran it back into the atmo to drive it. Put a mpd ccv in it to help the no-limit cai fit better. All in all it looks pretty good now. Lots of tweaking and moving to get all these parts to work well together. I personally spent a lot of time on it the last two days to get it buttoned up. Main battle was getting all the parts here and all the unexpected parts that were needed to make everything work. All together the time spend working on it was fairly short.

Tomorrow it's getting a bath.

I was able to drive it today and I can say even though we don't have custom tunes yet, the truck is very strong and runs good. Tweaking the vgt, shift points and fueling will make this truck a blast to drive. Although I feel it won't be long before Nathan is going to need a trans...!

ncollins64

Reaction score
Are you guys going to slap it on the dyno or wait till you get a tranny

Note 3
I'll bring it back home and put some miles on it first then hopefully get a trans from Morgan next month and strap it on dyno at ts hopefully. I'm just not gonna spray the balls off it till i get my bottom end built.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Oh I wouldnt spray it to much either. I just would like to see what it will do on fuel only. Good luck and can only imagine how fun it will be to drive.

Note 3

Reaction score
It's definitely strong. I don't want to get on it all the way right now with the stock trans. But it's definitely strong.

I'll have more pics tomorrow. Probably take it out for Friday lunch!

Latest posts

Members online