3e6esuhy.jpg

qy3uryja.jpg

3apabebe.jpg

ema8uzad.jpg

5arytery.jpg

uja6e8ev.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
words cant describe how jealous I am, and how ridic that thing sounds!! awesome job guys!

Diesel23

Reaction score
Nathan that thing is music to my ears!! Glad things worked out and great reviews on Midwest!!! I believe I have the itch for some bigger turbos :)!!

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks frank. Think you should get some :poke: have you made it down south yet? And yes I'm so glad I went to Midwest for my build. Morgan is an awesome guy that always keeps in contact and treats all vehicles like there his.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Thanks frank. Think you should get some :poke: have you made it down south yet? And yes I'm so glad I went to Midwest for my build. Morgan is an awesome guy that always keeps in contact and treats all vehicles like there his.

Ill be saving!!! No go yet on down south, I had so much going on and time is flying, now tossing it around to wait atleast a month and take kids with, ill diffenitly keep u posted want to get down by you and see that beast!! Well I'm glad you're happy and have heard nothing but rave reviews about Morgan and his shop, to bad I can't plan the trip better ill stop by Midwest and bring her home for you!! :)

Diesel23

Reaction score
Will do Forsure!!! That would be cool, well till then enjoy your upgrades LOL!!!

RSK

Reaction score
You guys all make it sound and look so easy, by the end of this year, there will be another 20 8-900hp trucks on fuel only, probably more lol.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
You guys all make it sound and look so easy, by the end of this year, there will be another 20 8-900hp trucks on fuel only, probably more lol.

I'm curious just how many trucks out there are genuinely 700hp and up daily drivers. Not keyboard mechanics, not fairy tale builders or trailer queens, I'm talking true blue asphalt beaters

Latest posts

Members online