MY BUILD

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I have one! Lol

Lmao. I have no doubts about many of y'all. I'm more so venting I guess. Some of the guys at work have no idea what it takes to get to that 700hp mark. They think the money I've spent was stupid bc they have tuners tgat will get them their. And I quote"
Well factory hp is 380hp, you add my tuner at my 225 hp tune and my CAI and exhaust I'm right where you are almost"

Drives me nuts

RSK

Reaction score
Lmao. I have no doubts about many of y'all. I'm more so venting I guess. Some of the guys at work have no idea what it takes to get to that 700hp mark. They think the money I've spent was stupid bc they have tuners tgat will get them their. And I quote"
Well factory hp is 380hp, you add my tuner at my 225 hp tune and my CAI and exhaust I'm right where you are almost"

Drives me nuts

tell them to race your truck for money, that should end all this pretty quick, plus going to the track you will have a timeslip and hopefully video to further prove it, then watch all the excuses come out lol...

TXlineman83

Reaction score
tell them to race your truck for money, that should end all this pretty quick, plus going to the track you will have a timeslip and hopefully video to further prove it, then watch all the excuses come out lol...

I'm afraid the only slip I'll have going to the drag strip will be a transmission bill from Elite. Lol.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I hope I have one lol. Just gotta drive easy for a couple of weeks and ill try and find outLOL

Well if you don't have one I know I won't. My little ole Jr High Powers are babies compared to y'all's. I still have to warm up a bottle of milk for them to sip on till they grow up

TXlineman83

Reaction score
My truck traps north of 700 with the 76 up here in the thin air lol. You're good.

Don't you have dual fuelers and nozzles. Lol. I'm sure I'll be around the 7 mark with my stock fuel. There's not much more it'll do with it. What was the benchmark set on stock fuel and nozzles. Something around 704 or so. I wanna break it. Lol.

Reaction score
It depends on the dyno. But I think mike with stock fuel and high powers was high 6xx. It could be 800 on a crappy dyno, which would mean nothing. There will never be anyone make much over 600 on stock fuel on a superflow. But put it on a dyno com it may make 7. So keep in mind a dyno is just a number and that's really all it is.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I still wanna dyno for reference too. And I hope it's wayyyyy off so I feel big and mighty with all my friends. Lol. Jk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Well if you don't have one I know I won't. My little ole Jr High Powers are babies compared to y'all's. I still have to warm up a bottle of milk for them to sip on till they grow up

JD & I had the first HPJ atmos and my truck makes 800+. They are definitely potent chargers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online