My new F450 work truck! (pic heavy)

qcfarmer

Reaction score
You could just throw some simulators on the wheels for now if you're going to stay with 19.5's.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Another vote for stock 19.5's , those and a chrome grille! That would look sick. Or if you manage to find a set of the 19.5's off a harley 450. I like those a lot

Looks great though! Always a fan of companies who take pride to have more than just a run of the mill work tru k
Thanks man!! Working on that grille still, I think it'll be a great touch.
We have a 2002 truck that still get's compliments like it's new. It really helps!
-8141-4959-9EED-202588D18E18-8977-00000348EBAD8349.jpg

Dad and I in a lot. His truck has 103,000 on the 5.4. Still going strong!
that rack is Badazz

good work:thumbup:
Thanks very much! It came out real nice. Cool to see the design come to together!
I like it, just hope you sell a lot of awnings lol
Have 48 new jobs lined up for the 2013 season already! Just need em to keep coming!

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Theres a propane company around here that has covers like that on their trucks that deliver the tanks for like forklifts. Has it covering the entire back of the truck covering the tanks.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Truck looks really nice. I think some chrome/ polished wheels would really set it off. The cover looks top notch, but what exactly is the point of it? Not trying to be insulting or anything, but it wont keep everything dry so I just don't get it.

jonnysteals

Reaction score
Looks ghetto. I can pick it up tommorow. I vote chrome or polished rims. I say this because with chrome the general public would always complement my truck. When i went with black the younger crowd would only. For a buisness i would the general public acceptance and i like chrome lol

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Truck looks really nice. I think some chrome/ polished wheels would really set it off. The cover looks top notch, but what exactly is the point of it? Not trying to be insulting or anything, but it wont keep everything dry so I just don't get it.
We're a fair weather company, so it's more so for the pop up storm than anything.
We have the same on our 05 and it works surpsingly well for what we carry.
No offense taken, definitely a legitimate question for a "cover" that has 4 sides open on it lol
Looks ghetto. I can pick it up tommorow. I vote chrome or polished rims. I say this because with chrome the general public would always complement my truck. When i went with black the younger crowd would only. For a buisness i would the general public acceptance and i like chrome lol
I agree bud!! You let me know when you're coming by for it... I'll be waiting :evil

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
Rickson truck has alot of 19.5 too, They are in Maryland. I was supplying a fire truck builder with alot of alcoas since their trucks came with steel wheels. The nice thing is factory chrome center caps fit them too, Same bolt pattern as the ram 5500 too.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
We put sims on this truck....

2012-02-09_14-50-32_681-1.jpg

They look pretty good. If I wait a little while and get our funds up I'm going to try and do it right the first time around and throw some 22s on the truck. Probably will go with everyones suggestion of doing polished, I think they'll look good with the style of the truck.

jdc753

Reaction score
They look pretty good. If I wait a little while and get our funds up I'm going to try and do it right the first time around and throw some 22s on the truck. Probably will go with everyones suggestion of doing polished, I think they'll look good with the style of the truck.

it's been a month...

where are the pics of the 22's LOL

but serioulsly, I'm dying to see them on the truck. Nothing beats a polished up working truck with some style.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
it's been a month...

where are the pics of the 22's LOL

but serioulsly, I'm dying to see them on the truck. Nothing beats a polished up working truck with some style.
Lol! I want to see them just as bad! Been talking with American Force, see what we can work out.
black. lol

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4
I think I'm leaning black too. We'll see!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.