My new F450 work truck! (pic heavy)

17BLKplat

Reaction score
22.5 AF Independences would look good...:naughty: I got some in Virginia for sale

I saw. They are in the running for sure. Just wondering about 22.5s for when I'm replacing tires down the road. Was thinking of 22s so I can run an AT tire since this has seemingly become my dd.
Thanks for the heads up!

Trav-O

Reaction score
I saw. They are in the running for sure. Just wondering about 22.5s for when I'm replacing tires down the road. Was thinking of 22s so I can run an AT tire since this has seemingly become my dd.
Thanks for the heads up!

Not a problem. The 22.5s are rated for 80-90 thousand miles. Pretty much like what you are running on there now in comparison to tread life

mandkole

Reaction score
yes, really dig the rack and sims on a work truck gets the effect and keeps more money in the pocket.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
just saw this... real clean truck. that rack is a hoss. real good work. cant wait to see it w/ some rims.
yes, really dig the rack and sims on a work truck gets the effect and keeps more money in the pocket.
Definitely an option. Talked with American Force, just trying to work out the details now.
you should paint those steel wheels black, may give you an idea on how it would look.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4
Photoshop is my friend :naughty:
Doesn't look too bad. I do own a few cans of Plasti-dip fwiw lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
regardless. I'm excited to see Nate. me and dad are getting ready to get the exact truck, with a flatbed. so we'll let you guinea pig :thumbsup: LOL

17BLKplat

Reaction score
regardless. I'm excited to see Nate. me and dad are getting ready to get the exact truck, with a flatbed. so we'll let you guinea pig :thumbsup: LOL

lol! I'll be sure to keep my timeline tight so I don't leave you guys waiting LOL

:whs:

AT's would wear out fast i'd think on a heavy truck like that. Heavier than a commercial tire for sure
Definitely keeping that in mind. I'm dying to have some nice wheels on this truck lol

Idiesel

Reaction score
How is the F450 doing? Looking at getting one to replace the the 3500 Chevy we have after some convincing to the boss lol.
Also what gears are in this truck?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Love this truck and was drooling over them so any updates, changes, or pictures?
I wish I had some, but not at the moment. Keeping up with work so I can hopefully buy some fresh wheels and tires when the season kicks in!
my vote is some 22" american forces with M16's
Me tooooo :drool:
How is the F450 doing? Looking at getting one to replace the the 3500 Chevy we have after some convincing to the boss lol.
Also what gears are in this truck?
Truck is running great! At 2800 miles now (not a lot for some of you road dogs) but the truck is definitely running great and I have not a single complaint with the 6.7 and how it's performing. Truck is running 10k pounds as it sits in the pic and it drives itself around without a single hitch.
Truck has 4:10 gears if I'm remembering correctly, I may need to check again though.

Idiesel

Reaction score
Truck is running great! At 2800 miles now (not a lot for some of you road dogs) but the truck is definitely running great and I have not a single complaint with the 6.7 and how it's performing. Truck is running 10k pounds as it sits in the pic and it drives itself around without a single hitch.
Truck has 4:10 gears if I'm remembering correctly, I may need to check again though.

Got the word yesterday getting a f450. This truck will most likely have 4.30s. Have you drivin a pickup version of the 6.7 for comparison on the hp ratings?

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
My dad has the f450 C&C for work and he says its a noticeable difference from mine.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Got the word yesterday getting a f450. This truck will most likely have 4.30s. Have you drivin a pickup version of the 6.7 for comparison on the hp ratings?

I do have both as Johnny mentioned above. At the moment both are stock too. Took the Torq2 off my 250 for now cause I'm going to grab a new T2.2 when I have the coin.

I'll say this. Throttle response in my 250 is noticeably better. Mind you, the 450 weighs 10k pounds without any added bed weight or stuff on the rack. So besides overcoming that, the truck is nice and smooth. Down low the 450 is not really close to the 250, BUT up top the 450 shines. Pulls real hard, I'm talking 65+ mph or high rpm digs, it scoots! I'm looking to throw a Torq2.2 onto the 450 as well to pep it up a bit.

Cliff notes- you definitely can notice the 250s power right on the bat, the 450 is a bit laggy down low, but both trucks feel very similar up top. Just remember the 450's weight once loaded up also plays a factor in my review.

Latest posts

Members online