My Project

nickg3130

Reaction score
Emblem looks awesome. I wish these were available before i went with billet badges. So whats next on the list for performance? I have a feeling another turbo is going to be added to the mix...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Emblem looks awesome. I wish these were available before i went with billet badges. So whats next on the list for performance? I have a feeling another turbo is going to be added to the mix...

changes coming soon.

BK39

Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm surprised as picky as you are, you haven't done the tailgate handle yet.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm surprised as picky as you are, you haven't done the tailgate handle yet.

Funny u say that. When I did the bumpers and trim pieces , I had forgot to have the guy do it.

Kind

Reaction score
Looks good man!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

TyCorr

Reaction score
text me. i offered him an advertising deal but he doesnt want it so i really dont wanna pimp him out. honestly anyone could do it if i told you how, as long as you had access to paint or a painter.

Nice tramp stamp! !

I sent you a pm before I saw this thread, truck looks good man. I dig it. The headlights made it, imo. Black would have looked chitty.

MINK

Reaction score
text me. i offered him an advertising deal but he doesnt want it so i really dont wanna pimp him out. honestly anyone could do it if i told you how, as long as you had access to paint or a painter.

Is there a super special trick or what?

I'm gonna start playing with some emblems soon.

TripleE44

Reaction score

Is it a secret the 2012 and up emblems come apart into individual pieces? I know for sure the front ones and the rear with a camera come apart. I never confirmed that the rear emblem with no camera comes apart though.

redracer62

Reaction score
The rear comes apart like the front? I'm painting the front now and want to do the rear but it looked like it doesn't come apart. Looks good btw.

RSK

Reaction score

Just involves money, and not very much i'm not gonna steal mike's thunder, but i an emblem done, by the same guy jd went to and they come out great, but the guy is already busy. Guy does them stooopid cheap too. So cheap, i'm not even gonna mount the one i got 2 months back and i'm just gonna get 2 new ones made. Its cheaper for me to get 2 new emblems and have this guy paint them then it is to go out drinking with my buddies for a night in the summer.

MINK

Reaction score
Just involves money, and not very much i'm not gonna steal mike's thunder, but i an emblem done, by the same guy jd went to and they come out great, but the guy is already busy. Guy does them stooopid cheap too. So cheap, i'm not even gonna mount the one i got 2 months back and i'm just gonna get 2 new ones made. Its cheaper for me to get 2 new emblems and have this guy paint them then it is to go out drinking with my buddies for a night in the summer.

Send me some up close pics of yours - I'm ready to ditch the decals on mine

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Those emblems look good....

I had a guy custom make mine, with Ford font and gray metallic like my truck.

GeloverlaysApr20093.jpg

GeloverlaysApr20095-1-1.jpg