My Redemption build

strokin6L

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can guys to back up the 600hp with a setup like that. 600hp shouldn't be a problem with a 68mm vgt and at least a 190/30 injector. And seeing his engine is bored 40 over with a stage 2 cam and ported intake manifold...it wouldn't surprise me if he made 650 and was able to back those numbers up. It's not unrealistic imo.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I finally have some data on how this setup is performing. Truck runs SUPER clean and cool. Egts are really low and the truck spools almost instantly. I am very impressed with this setup. I am running a super reduced fuel tune (about 1.6ms at WOT). I am still running the stock fuel pump and pressure is dropping into the 40s at WOT.

I am having MAJOR traction issues. WOT under 40mph is basically useless. At WOT the only smoke you see behind the truck is from burning rubber. It tends to lose traction between gears and hang up a little bit. I am going to upgrade the LSD and put on PMF traction bars to see if that helps any... the all terrain tires are not helping but this is a camping/towing/DD play truck and really wont see any time at the track, I am hoping to keep the all terrains for a little while.

Cruising egts at 65mph - 550-600
Cruising boost at 65mph - 3-6psi
Max boost = 35-38psi
Max egts 0-75mph = 1100-1300
Max egts 0-100mph = 1300-1500

Here are a few videos I managed to take.

Here is me trying to roll into it at 10mph (basically useless LOL)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmkLZzIUiqg

Here I take it easy up to 35mph and then roll into it... not much better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpUDjnlB1m8

I had to ease up and slowly roll into it at 45mph to get a descent run.. but even then it starts to break loose right around 55mph and just hangs there for a second.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0PQrPtaJcQ

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I tried getting them to buy it when mine was apart, but then realized i didnt wanna be the guinea pig :)

KCTurbos

Reaction score
600 plus with 30 percent nozzles. Good luck buddy.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I had the 205s flow benched with 30% nozzles and it can dump the entire injector at 2.6ms at 4.8v. That is plenty to get into the 600hp mark.

I have also had multiple people break the 600hp mark with 190/30s (but not easy). Also lots of guys hit the 550-575hp mark with 175/30s.

I don't want to muck up this thread too much debating injectors... I can send you a pm with some videos of track runs and some dyno charts if you are interested. Just send me a pm.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Who do you use for a dyno around here?

I have used Dyno Chip in Tempe... but it is an unloaded dynojet and reads low. You really need a loaded dyno to get a good reading. I think Cory at Disielmore knows a guy. I am going to try someone else this time around.

Dieselmore

Reaction score
The o-ring tool is going to happen possibly within the next month.

I would love to get a dyno. Looking at a dyno jet with the Eddie brake to load. Problem is I got a justify the price haha..

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I have used Dyno Chip in Tempe... but it is an unloaded dynojet and reads low. You really need a loaded dyno to get a good reading. I think Cory at Disielmore knows a guy. I am going to try someone else this time around.

Thanks for the input. I called the guys corey has used and they were diks, so i aint going there. Somethin to be said for customer service...

Canadian Mind

Reaction score
Thanks man. I had the 205s flow benched with 30% nozzles and it can dump the entire injector at 2.6ms at 4.8v. That is plenty to get into the 600hp mark.

I have also had multiple people break the 600hp mark with 190/30s (but not easy). Also lots of guys hit the 550-575hp mark with 175/30s.

I don't want to muck up this thread too much debating injectors... I can send you a pm with some videos of track runs and some dyno charts if you are interested. Just send me a pm.

Charlie, is 205 about the body limit for 30% nozzles, or do you think 30s could flow 225 at lower rpms?

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Charlie, is 205 about the body limit for 30% nozzles, or do you think 30s could flow 225 at lower rpms?

205 is definitely at the high end... anything is possible with enough PW. Most tuners ideally have 2.2-2.4ms at WOT on a race tune. So even 205 is a little much for 30% nozzles. If your PW gets too high then you will be spraying fuel outside the fuel bowl.

Also if you are not able to maintain 4.8v, then you wont be able to empty the whole injectors.

I plan on spending some time on the dyno and see if I can tell where the fuel/power drops off. I can use the PHP FICM tuner to adjust my Pw. I plan to test 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, and 2.6

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
There is a place in Phoenix that has an awesome eddie brake dyno (AWD if you wanted). I would need to see if they can physically fit the lent

Latest posts

Members online