My truck just took a HUGE $HIT

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Bam! I concur!
Hey Oliver let's see what your pmax/headers/manifold has against my mtw stage 1. I'll see if I can borrow a gopro so we can film it.

Im definitely jealous of that intake! Do you think you'll be able to do all the same things to that blue one or did "monkey nuts" mod it in a way that will make certain things hard to duplicate?

It can be fixed cause he didn't do much inside. I kinda wanna do this one better and sell you the red one haha

webb06

Reaction score
call me stupid but explain how you are bolting it down? not using the stock bolts i have gathered. but how are you getting a socket down inside the holes and holding the new bolt at the same time? i may just be thinking way too much

ODAWG714

Reaction score
call me stupid but explain how you are bolting it down? not using the stock bolts i have gathered. but how are you getting a socket down inside the holes and holding the new bolt at the same time? i may just be thinking way too much

You use a magnetic stick to place the bolt into the hole then cap the top after you torque it down

1fastTRX

Reaction score
It can be fixed cause he didn't do much inside. I kinda wanna do this one better and sell you the red one haha

If the price is right im in. Xmas is going to eat up a lot of play money unfotunately... and wont be spent on me.

I have a GoPro and HD video camera.

You willing to let us strap it on one of the trucks so we can make a pass? Lol

You forgot to mention that you kept the EGR System intact too.

That's a huge plus for us california guys!

True that. Egr system looks legit but its just for looks. Ill dyno is on dec 1 then run it at the drags to see what this thing can
do

What time you going? I'll throw my truck on the dyno too. Im shooting for... I don't give a s**t... 400/700 I guess?

ODAWG714

Reaction score
delicate process...bad news bears if you drop a bolt down the intake port!

It's not that bad lol oc outdoors was having a hard time finding the hole when he came by for moral support haha

I used a craftsman 8mm 1/4 socket. Fit with ease. My snap on and bluepoint sockets wouldnt

ODAWG714

Reaction score
If the price is right im in. Xmas is going to eat up a lot of play money unfotunately... and wont be spent on me.

You willing to let us strap it on one of the trucks so we can make a pass? Lol

That's a huge plus for us california guys!

What time you going? I'll throw my truck on the dyno too. Im shooting for... I don't give a s**t... 400/700 I guess?

Ill give u my old intake if you paint your hideous wheels! Fakk

1fastTRX

Reaction score
I would just spend lots of money and hours to plastic-dip then rip it all off.

I'll just do that to the wheels and rip it off after.

Hey Oliver you should've gone to home depot for the black friday sale. Plastidip was on sale! Lol.

vcassens

Reaction score
So I have a couple of questions. What is the reason for the sand blasting and what did you use to weld it back together? also do you have any pics of it right after you cut it open? and did you have to drill the holes in the top out bigger?

Members online

No members online now.