Need an upgraded hpop

bruce

Reaction score
Ty you keep comparing your stage2s to hybrids??? You should see less DC with hybrids since they are not as oil hungry as stage2s.

You should at least run a test with that new stock pump just to see the difference in hybrids. I'm not saying it will keep up with the demand of 275s, but I bet it will do better than your 175s. I personally prefer dual pumps over the single stock pump though I would look into a hpos1 or hpos2 for the price it can't be beat or step up and drop the cash for a set of BTS duals.

A 175cc a code with a 7:1 injection ratio uses less oil than a 275cc hybrid with a 5:1 injection ratio if you're emptying both. The 200% nozzle is gonna make a difference as well.

TARM

Reaction score
That's not exactly a realistic comparison given the latter is in delivering 100cc per 1000 more fuel. Its also very doubtful he would be emptying a 275cc even with a 200% nozzle versus quiet likely to run a 175cc empty. Proper comparison is oil used per cc fuel delivered, in which case the hybrid is a clear winner in oil usage per fuel delivered.

jetskier

Reaction score
I have a T1000 running stock ADs. I guess I'm the first of the three out there. I've had it over 6 months and 6k miles now with no issues. With the ADs, it holds 2800psi at 50%. My OE pump had a hard time hitting over 1900psi for any length of time (spikes not included) and was over 90%. I still need to have my tunes freshened up as it was tuned with the weak pump almost 3 years ago, but it's a vast improvement over the stock pump.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I have a T1000 running stock ADs. I guess I'm the first of the three out there. I've had it over 6 months and 6k miles now with no issues. With the ADs, it holds 2800psi at 50%. My OE pump had a hard time hitting over 1900psi for any length of time (spikes not included) and was over 90%. I still need to have my tunes freshened up as it was tuned with the weak pump almost 3 years ago, but it's a vast improvement over the stock pump.

Dude, awesome stats. They just don't matter. Even if the stats were way better than an srp1.1s it wouldn't matter one single ****ing bit. The pump is not FOR SALE! We've been over this enough in this thread. Let's talk about something actual.

The t500 is in production but not enough for my injectors. End of story.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sent my stock(original) pump out in Sept. Sold the new IH 17° in the meantime which was a mistake. I've been getting the "oh it'll ship this week " bs for a month now. I'm getting pissed as ***k. I'm either gonna get no pump or it'll be next summer before it friggin shows up. Not happy!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Sent my stock(original) pump out in Sept. Sold the new IH 17° in the meantime which was a mistake. I've been getting the "oh it'll ship this week " bs for a month now. I'm getting pissed as ***k. I'm either gonna get no pump or it'll be next summer before it friggin shows up. Not happy!

We have T500s readily available. REAL lifetime warranty.

let me know if we can help you in anyway

TyCorr

Reaction score
Are you waiting for a SRP1.1?

Yes! Apparently Gary moved a couple weeks ago and hired a new machine.shop and I've been getting promised it's shipping for three weeks. I was under the assumption my holdup was some stainless I ordered for a fuel system from a sponsor/vendor. They are handling my srp1.1 purchase too. Got that in the beginning of October but no pump. I'm about to call Gary and see if he knows about any of this.

TyCorr

Reaction score
We have T500s readily available. REAL lifetime warranty.

let me know if we can help you in anyway

I might have to. I'm gonna have to do something. My truck was undergoing a bunch of mods all at once and I'm worried that my cooling system is gonna freeze since I was in the middle of a flush/change when I pulled my hpop, sold it, and sent my old one in for a core.

SDstroker

Reaction score
Pull your bunched up panties out of your crack. I am in the same boat. It will be worth it when you get it. For a hot item like this I expected delays.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Real Lifetime warrenty....your kidding right?:lame:

The Terminator HPOS Carries a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

This warranty covers the parts and workmanship of the pre-assembled system from TE
Warranty does not cover the pumps themselves as they are a factory part and not manufactured by TE
Any tampering with the assembled unit will VOID this warranty completely

SRP1.1...warrenty is for the PUMP!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Pull your bunched up panties out of your crack. I am in the same boat. It will be worth it when you get it. For a hot item like this I expected delays.

This kinda shti is unnecessary. Do you know what my purchase situation was? Were you told yours would be delayed? I thought all this was resolved when the original srp was pulled and retooled? I didn't indicate that it wasn't worth waiting. I waited to order for over a year because production was stopped. Were you going to make an actual point? Or just try to be a cool smarts$$? Either way, thanks for zero information.

I was under the impression this stuff was ready to roll. Or I would have ordered something available.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
I don't know your full story but I would contact Gary direct...to find out first hand what the issue is.. I haven't had these delays.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I don't know your full story but I would contact Gary direct...to find out first hand what the issue is.. I haven't had these delays.

I made a few calls and my pump got dropped.off at ups tonight. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. I am pissed that I wasn't just told it was a waiting game. I expected a two.week build. Maybe I should have asked for specific dates, as I intended, but usually you won't get an answer.

I have a tracking number, I'll shut up now.

co04cobra

Reaction score
So much pissing match. So little info. :joy:

Heres my experiences fwiw.

Adrenaline: Ran with rosewoods 238s held pressure very well until the big tunes on the dyno. FFD 300/200s it dropped pressure ( to be expected) 20K+ miles on the pump on 3 different trucks. No issues.

T-500- P.I.S 230/100s currently dropping pressure, BUT I need to update tunes. Also have one on a buddies truck running RW 238s. I have not datalogged it, but he has not complained to me about it. Both of these pumps have less then 5K miles

Srp 1 - FFD 300/200s One of the very first pumps out 20K+ miles. Never skips a beat. Has never dropped pressure that I know of.

Gen 3 - Swamps 300/200s. I have no doubt it never dropped pressue didnt even bother to datalog it. But its twice+ the coin of the others

If the t-500 doesnt pan out with the updated tunes I will be getting another Srp 1.1

Maybe that will help some.

Well holy ****! A lot more pissing match and still so little info from anybody that has ran any of these pumps. :doh:

Anyway, Update on my 97 with t-500 P.I.S. 230/100s. With updated tunes the pump will drop pressure to 2500ish range with around 60% DC.

My buddies SD with rosewoods 238/100s. Also, dropping down right in the same range as mine.

Overall this has been a good pump. For the price if your not looking for all out HP this is a great option. Another note plans have changed and not going with an srp 1.1 now.

Jonathan Jones is developing his own line of pumps that will be out shortly. He will have a upgraded street pump, a big single or comparable flow wise to srp1 and a all out competition pump. I will be switch to one of the last 2 as soon as they are out.

It was asked earlier the difference in power between 2500psi Vs a pump that will hold 3000psi. I have not saw this on the dyno, but have had experienced people tell me that It could be as high as 30-40hp drop.

On edit. Anybody else concerned with the failures they have been reading about with the srp1.1?

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Real Lifetime warrenty....your kidding right?:lame:

SRP1.1...warrenty is for the PUMP!

Im done here after this, there is a reason we sell so many...no need to argue :)

But i was joking. Its 2 years. The nice thing though.....for those that know joey, know 2 years can turn into 3 in a hurry. Great service.

The hpos1 uses 2 stock pumps. Why would he put his warranty on something he didnt make. His parts are warrantied. Funny thing about that.....ive bought one with a pump issue, guess who swapped a working pump in for free for me.....TE

High pressure oil has been beaten to death. Buy what you find suitable....we choose to sell TE, to each their own :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I hate necrophilia on a forum but since I addressed this issue I want to update what has transpired.

About two months ago, maybe a hair longer, i put my cleaned up, not rebuilt but completely replaced everything else motor back in my truck. Thats a mouthful,lol. I installed one of jake@irate's full fuel.systems. Mine is with a single walbro and has a 5/8 stainless straw that feeds a pre/post setup that then runs to the motor and is regulated return out the front ports. Set it at 65psi. It holds that at wot without flinching. Granted I have stock ad injectors back in the truck right now.

I ended up getting the stealth billet srp. Lemme just say this pump combined with a real fuel system makes me rethink running larger injectors. I finally got a chance to run this truck today and put 300 miles on it. It fuels so hard that i can easily burn the 35's. In any tune but "stock". The race tune is way more useful since I dont drop icp or fuel anymore.

I might get hammered for this one but it drives better with worn ass ad's than it did with newer "stg 2" and inadequate fuel and hpo supply. I would think now it would be perfect for someone who tows a trailer for work everyday but wants to sprint during off hours.

The real star is the stealth pump, it totally changes the driving experience.

One question though:is the icp hitting 3600+ going to eff anything up?

A little update for anyone involved previously that wondered what happened.

Thanks for looking!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
dont know if it will eff anything up or not... my econo tune runs 3400psi wot... but i have read a few posts that state that anything over 3200psi is a waste in any tune... i think it was said by golfer.

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Roger that. I do recall.people.saying you can float the poppets in higher, +3200 psi icp, pressures. Im kinda wishing I had those 175's here still,lol. I need to send the 275s out and get some different injectors before winter.

I gotta tell ya something Jake, i went back on my word and ran some oil cheaper than delo 400. I had some.friggin moisture in my oilpan from god knows.what. I filled the motor with delo initially but after 600ish miles the oil was getting slihhtly milky from the entrained moisture. Ccv downdraft.tube looked like a skeeter fogger burning off the wet. So Friday I went to rural king and bought three 2gal jugs of 15w40 "rural king". I filled that bitsh up, over full, and ran it for twenty seconds. Drained three quarts and ran it again. Oil was clean as a whistle today.

Gonna look into getting a barrell of delo 400 or the delo syn 5w40. Depending on price. Is there any advantage to running the synthetic in terms of my new hpop and lpop?

Not to sound cliché, but this stealth pump might be my favorite mod thus far. Its overshadowing the billet 38r. Thats saying alot because that wheel that barder got me is great! Got rid of "the whiny bitsh" 38r sound. It seems to make boost nicer too. Its right there even in low fueling tunes.

I do have a damn good plan if the 38r isnt enough charger for a small hybrid. Think bigger.

DocBar

Reaction score
Roger that. I do recall.people.saying you can float the poppets in higher, +3200 psi icp, pressures. Im kinda wishing I had those 175's here still,lol. I need to send the 275s out and get some different injectors before winter.

I gotta tell ya something Jake, i went back on my word and ran some oil cheaper than delo 400. I had some.friggin moisture in my oilpan from god knows.what. I filled the motor with delo initially but after 600ish miles the oil was getting slihhtly milky from the entrained moisture. Ccv downdraft.tube looked like a skeeter fogger burning off the wet. So Friday I went to rural king and bought three 2gal jugs of 15w40 "rural king". I filled that bitsh up, over full, and ran it for twenty seconds. Drained three quarts and ran it again. Oil was clean as a whistle today.

Gonna look into getting a barrell of delo 400 or the delo syn 5w40. Depending on price. Is there any advantage to running the synthetic in terms of my new hpop and lpop?

Not to sound cliché, but this stealth pump might be my favorite mod thus far. Its overshadowing the billet 38r. Thats saying alot because that wheel that barder got me is great! Got rid of "the whiny bitsh" 38r sound. It seems to make boost nicer too. Its right there even in low fueling tunes.

I do have a damn good plan if the 38r isnt enough charger for a small hybrid. Think bigger.
I hope you're 100% sure that it's entrained moisture accounting for the milky oil. That's damned near a death knell to me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.