NEED HELP, ADD DUAL FUEL NOW NO START?!

Notneb

Reaction score
Lol, it's a 50", I hate how a straight pipes automatic Cummins sound... Can't wait to see more vids of your truck, since I want to go the same route with my F250.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Lol, it's a 50", I hate how a straight pipes automatic Cummins sound...

I can't stand common rail Cummins with straight pipe. But I can listen to a mechanical IP Cummins all day straight piped. I think the common rails have an awful resonance that makes them almost sound like a 4 banger ricer. But that's me.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Get a 2nd Gen manifold and compounds on a CR 6BT and it's music like no other at WOT.

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Lol, it's a 50", I hate how a straight pipes automatic Cummins sound... Can't wait to see more vids of your truck, since I want to go the same route with my F250.

Lol, wow, 50", gotcha. I'm chilling and catching up with family. I'll post some good stuff as soon as it's made. If went ahead and got a new action cam, it'd be a lot easier.

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Alright, my truck is running great and full of powa! I'm curious about calibration levels vs smoke. FWIW I'm using Archoil fuel/oil treatment. So level 3 of brand X calibrations runs great and hauls ass, low to zero smoke, low egt. Level 4 cal's run great and hauls more ass but with more smoke. With my set-up of mods is numero 4 okay to just leave as the daily calibration? Assuming I'm not towing or thrashing it.